Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-28 touts, suck my picks!

the best things in life are free.
    BC, i'm sick of these touts picking off our soldiers, especially in these times of war & sacrifice! i'm going back on the battlefield with you to march during the madness ... i'll be recording my picks daily in 3 measures small medium large

I feel good about today's card, good luck BC!

LARGE

CHARLOTTE BOBCATS -1

Bobcats looking to finish this 5 game west coast road trip on 3-2 not 2-3 against everyone's favorite franchise, the clippers...clippers 5-9 on 0 days rest, 11-18 ats at home...bobcats 16-12 ats on the road and 8-6 ats on -0 days rest...previous meeting bobcats 94-73, I expect this one to be closer to 90-80

MEDIUM

NEW YORK KNICKS +6

ORLANDO MAGIC -2

HOUSTON ROCKETS +1

Knicks, took the first meeting 120-115 they're looking much more fluid on offense, miami will need another huge game from d-wade...knicks 15-12 ats on the road, miami 3-8 ats on 0 days rest...100-95 ny

Magic, bad loss yesterday at home against a struggling pistons team, that came to play. Look for Orlando to bounce back big against an improving 76ers team...orl 19-9 ats on the road, 7-3 ats on 0 days rest...philly 6-8 ats on 0 days rest ..orlando 94 phi 89

Rockets, taking care of business 6 straight W's 5-1 ats (would be 6-0 if not for the hook against portland) Bulls with an embarassing 90-113 loss at washington last night, this one could get ugly tonight...rockets 110 bulls 97

SMALL

UTAH -16.5
    Jazz might be up by 16 at halftime, they have 2 days rest for the worst team in the league while the sacramento has to travel on 0 days rest to utah...utah 20-11 ats at home...jazz 104 kings 82

HOUSTON @ CHICAGO OVER 197
    houston 18-10 over on the road...bulls 16-11 over at home

CHARLOTTE @ LA CLIPPERS UNDER 191
    charlotte 5-1 under last 6 games...clippers 3-0-1 under last 4 games...bobcats went over last night running with the warriors, look for them to slow it down tonight, and playing good half court offense and defense against the clippers...

MAGIC @ 76ERS UNDER 197
    76ers 9-19 under at home...hopefully dalembert can play good D on superman and keep him from scoring 30...

Good luck BC !!!
    Last edited by DDP713; 02-28-2009, 03:40 PM.

Nice thread DDP!! Good luck buddy!

Comment

gl to ya today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Awesome thread title!

Good luck man!

Comment

is it totes, touts or
          touts
          all those weak ass services can steal my picks but they wont steal me.

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713 View Post
            is it totes, touts or
            touts
            all those weak ass services can steal my picks but they wont steal me.

Comment

BOL!

Comment

Gl!

Comment

LARGE 1-0

MEDIUM 3-1

SMALL 1-3

8 plays total, went 4-4, but 80% on the medium/large plays so we're drinking tonight!

I will bitch about one thing, Houston Rockets killing a perfect 5-0 night on medium/large plays....Rockets blew a 17 point lead, outscored 37-17 in the 4th qtr. losing by 3, so a quick F U to the rockets and we'll move onto tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                  X