Cant pick NCAA or NBA but can pick Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant pick NCAA or NBA but can pick Golf

I have sucked good thing I havent posted however it looks Im going down that same public road tonight big by the way with S and P and L if you get my drift plus everyone in between ....it doesnt seem like capping a game just picking the other side...Oh well lets talk golf in the last two weeks I have picked both winners ( posted by the way ) this week is hard with Tiger back but Im going on the other side of the bracket with some players I feel good about.. Kim plays well this week loves match play and I have watched him at the ryder cup he eats this shit up.. however Im stll taking tiger ( how can you not ) plus going with the hot hand of Phil plus a few long shots for good odds the course will play long and you have to putt well lets get one of these in for a three peat

TNT WGC ACCENTURE MATCH PLAY - ODDS TO WIN
    [15004] TIGER WOODS +450
    Straight Feb 25 TNT WGC ACCENTURE MATCH PLAY - ODDS TO WIN
    [15005] PHIL MICKELSON +1350
    [15006] HENRIK STENSON +1500
    [15008] ANTHONY KIM +1750
    [15023] STEVE STRICKER +4500
    2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

BOL Ham! Glad Tiger is back. Been boring lately.

Comment

Keep up the good work in the PGA ham. BOL to ya, hammer em in what you know best.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

gl Ham

Comment

what you know best.....................And would that be????? LOL I have no clue anymore I do know I put some un real bets out there tonight in B ball ...if they hit I will put a smile in here
          2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

bout fell out of my seat reading your headline......thats a trip. Hey, stick with what you know brotha. If golf makes the dough than keep pluggin away at it. There are plenty of others on here that can pick up the slack on the other sports. BTW-who is your favorite to win the Masters?

Comment

Mark To early to tell...but Im going to Atlanta in late March staying in Buckhead with my son hes 15 a great golfer we are playing eastlake and TPC ...we are going to the Boston vs. Atlanta game on friday is there any place we should be hitting while we are down there and can he get into any sports bars around there and which ones should we hit not like hes drinking but I do and we do like sports? I read a rule about being 21 only but I didnt know if it was for everywhere? Maybe leave him with a hooker and hit the Pink Pony?? LOL
              2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by ham View Post
                Mark To early to tell...but Im going to Atlanta in late March staying in Buckhead with my son hes 15 a great golfer we are playing eastlake and TPC ...we are going to the Boston vs. Atlanta game on friday is there any place we should be hitting while we are down there and can he get into any sports bars around there and which ones should we hit not like hes drinking but I do and we do like sports? I read a rule about being 21 only but I didnt know if it was for everywhere? Maybe leave him with a hooker and hit the Pink Pony?? LOL
                That is a great question and one that I cannot answer without inestigating. Although the firm im affiliated with is in Buckhead I work out of my Athens office. You can't ever go wrong with Loco's or Mellow Mushroom-those two spots are great for you to get yours and for him to get a feel for a fun environment. Both have trivia nights and televisions everywhere to watch sports.

Comment

Thanks any info you can give me would be helpful if he ever plays at the masters your invited..just dont wager on him chokes like the ole man..lol
                  2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Thanks any info you can give me would be helpful if he ever plays at the masters your invited..just dont wager on him chokes like the ole man..lol
                    I would def.go with Mellow Mushroom. Great environment. On top of that their are a couple of restaurants around that area on P-tree you can't go wrong.

Comment

Best sports bar in atlanta by far is called stats.alot of celebs visit,especially on weekends.even during the week its probably the best sports bar in the southeast
                      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

HEY HAM IF AT ALL POSSIBLE GET THE EMAIL FOR VOLS FAN AND LET HIM PLAY A ROUND WITH YOUR 15 YR OLD.VOLS FAN IS A GREAT GOLFER AND CAN GET IN ALOT OF ROUNDS AROUND HERE AT GREAT COURSES FOR ALMOST NO $$$$$$$.PLUS I AM SURE HE COULD HELP YOUR SON OUT.I HATE BRAGGING ON MY LITTLE BROTHER THOUGH MAKES ME SICK
                        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Is that right tech or are you you pulling my leg ...otherwise tell him hes on.. he has to get a foursome since I have guys flying in...then we will pony up for some major skins him againest CH "sledge" ( my son ) I thought Vols is he a race car dude no race that weekend down there Neverless if anyone down in that area wants to meet up for a beer I would buy and talk about the ole times...East Lake should be sweet right?
                          2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Pitt lost Syracuse won and LSU won however I lose again because I played the other losers ...damit lets get them tomorrow I guess....Not posting NCAA until I start winning or maybe just fade myself...I dont see Tiger losing this weekend otherwise it wouldnt have come back so lets add more on him
                            2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Are you putting the same amount on all or more on some?

Comment

Working...
                              X