No announcement yet.

Manny t the guarantee(picks for monday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny t the guarantee(picks for monday)

I am new to this forum so this is how I bet. $100 per star I usually just bet from 1 to 5 stars and every now and then will throw out a 10 star but not very often probably just 1 a year on each sport if that. thank you and hope you enjoy my picks and PLEASE all i ask if you follow, bet with your head and not with your heart also dont risk what you cant afford. There is also no 4 stars im either gonna bet a 3 star or a five star------->OK now lets get started

5 STAR - OKLAHOMA (-2.5)

3 STAR -TOTAL UNDER 225 (INDIANA VS NEW YORK)

2 STAR - TENN MARTIN (+3)

BOL tonite and welcome.
    Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

thanks liberty

Comment

Good luck Manny.Nice presentation and not over the top.You should fit in good here.Keep em coming and just jump right in.It's fun

Comment

I put a small wager on my Sooners tonight and am also on Tn-Martin. Good luck to us, Manny...and welcome!

Comment

GL! Like the Tn Martin call! Welcome!

Comment

thanks guys lets do well!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum

Comment

Not such a good start 0-3...get em next time Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by JuiceHater View Post
                    Not such a good start 0-3...get em next time Manny.
                    What's the point of this?

Comment

I love a holes who love to point out to someone that they went 0-3. I am sure he didn't realize it until you mentioned it. A simple better luck next time would have been sufficient.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                        I love a holes who love to point out to someone that they went 0-3. I am sure he didn't realize it until you mentioned it. A simple better luck next time would have been sufficient.
                        My bad Manny it sounded as if I was bashing you...I totally didnt mean it. Raven was correct in me sounding like an a hole...but I didnt mean anything by it. I wish you all the best in the forum. Better luck next time.

Comment

DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!!! whenever i go 0 for whatever i should get bashed!! what a way to start on this forum lol........ill get it back remember gambling is not a race its a marathon!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X