X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Play for Monday (23-15 YTD)

NBA goes at 7:35 EST
    NCAA goes at 9:00 EST

Coming off my worst day Sunday, going 1-2. Looking back, playing 3 games the same day, is not a good idea because it's hard enough to find one Special Play, let alone three Special Plays. I felt OK playing the third game after going 1-1 on the first two, knowing the worst I would be was 1-2.

Tonight I'm going against Philly who are in a bad spot on the road at New Jersey where they have lost three of their last four games and I'm playing the strong home court in the Big 12, with Oklahoma -2, injury not withstanding.

PLAY NEW JERSEY +2.5
    PLAY OKLAHOMA -2

Good luck tonight Mr SandMan. I took Philly though.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

gl Sandy

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman View Post
        NBA goes at 7:35 EST
        NCAA goes at 9:00 EST

Coming off my worst day Sunday, going 1-2. Looking back, playing 3 games the same day, is not a good idea because it's hard enough to find one Special Play, let alone three Special Plays. I felt OK playing the third game after going 1-1 on the first two, knowing the worst I would be was 1-2.

Tonight I'm going against Philly who are in a bad spot on the road at New Jersey where they have lost three of their last four games and I'm playing the strong home court in the Big 12, with Oklahoma -2, injury not withstanding.

PLAY NEW JERSEY +2.5
        PLAY OKLAHOMA -2

What were the plays yeterday? I didn't see anything posted.

Comment

BOL tonite Sandy, on the Sixers though.
          Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

gl.. with you on the Sooners

Comment

Gl!

Comment

savage asked
                What were the plays yeterday? I didn't see anything posted.
                You are right, the three plays were from Saturday. I didn't post anything Sunday, not even how Saturdays plays did, which is why on Monday, I thought I was posting how the plays the day before did, except the plays were from two days before. That should confuse you, it did me.

Mondays plays spilt. A huge mistake playing Oklahoma but a lucky last minute playing New Jersey, although the shot that won the game for New Jersey didn't matter, I still would have covered if the shot missed and Jersey lost by one.

I'm right at 60% with 24 out of 40 plays winners.

Comment

Working...
                X