Nba gom tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba gom tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am more of a reader on this site, dont post often, but I saw one that really jumped out at me tonight. Thought I would post it for you guys. Hope it works out !!!!!!

ATLANTA HAWKS +7 (10*)

ATLANTA HAWKS +260 ML (3*)

My only reservation about taking the Hawks concerns the emotional level of the Jazz. The owner of the Jazz passed away a few days ago. He evidently was well liked and respected by the players. I have heard a number of players comment that they would like nothing better than to finish their current home stand 5-0 as a tribute to their late owner and his family. Emotions among the players and fans will be sky high to win the game moreso than usual. Good luck on the play.

Comment

Gl!

Comment

Good luck handlerman!!

Comment

good luck...wish you would refrain from GOY GOM Titles.
          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

good luck tonight

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
              My only reservation about taking the Hawks concerns the emotional level of the Jazz. The owner of the Jazz passed away a few days ago. He evidently was well liked and respected by the players. I have heard a number of players comment that they would like nothing better than to finish their current home stand 5-0 as a tribute to their late owner and his family. Emotions among the players and fans will be sky high to win the game moreso than usual. Good luck on the play.

The emotions were pretty high the other night when they defeated the Celtics;there could very well be a letdown tonight(perhaps the game against the Celtics was a tribute from the players to the owner, whom they knew was dying).

Comment

BOL on the biggie tonite handler.
                Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Working...
                X