Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mr pain and mark-HOW BOUT A CHOKEOUT-NEED UFC 95 PICKS !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr pain and mark-HOW BOUT A CHOKEOUT-NEED UFC 95 PICKS !!

my guy has nothing strong right now-what are you guys looking at ?? my buddy says he has a strong play for the march 7th card !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

chad,sing along,"SHE WORE RASSSSPPP-LOL" wads up my bruddha ??

Comment

guys anything for tonight ??

Comment

I don't follow chung. I have met Forest G. , he has trained here in Athens from time to time. As a matter of fact we used to go to the same gym together. I didn't know who he was at the time. Nicest guy you will ever meet. Very unassuming and quiet.

This is no help but commentary nonetheless.
        I hope you are doing well my friend.

Comment

Sorry chung I was at work all day. I didnt really like anything though.
          2010: 23-12 +37.8
          2011: 4-0 + 20
          09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Pretty sure fights already happened, the event was in London its on Spike tv for free at 8pm est

Comment

whats up both marks and football coach,yeh they went early,my buddy didn't play it,and nor did i,so its spilt milk,but he told me thiago had a chance,damn,4 to 1 odds-WOW !!

Comment

yea i went 2-1 had Sanchez and Maia{went big on this one} yea i likes thiago but had so much on maia didnt want to overload, o well. Yea the card on March 7 looks like a good one, lots of money to be made

Comment

yo chungster ! well thanks to comcast I was without internet, since fri night, i saw this post and then had dinner, i come back to post, and no internet !

THEY TOLD ME BY 9AM, IT STILL WASN'T WORKING AT 9PM !

SORRY TO CHUNGER AND ANYONE ELSE WAITING FOR MY PICKS OR THE FANTASY THREAD, SORRY CHUNG, SORRY GUYS.

like you say it's over now and don't worry you didn't miss anything great, in case your wondering.........4-3.......and i just found out NOW about my undercards

Grove = LOSS
                  Gouviea = LOSS (small) (he's one of the nicest in the gym to me, i had to)
                  Hardy = WIN
                  Maia = WIN (exactly what i expected, a clinic)
                  Kelly/Sanchez parlay = WIN
                  Etim/Maia Parlay = WIN
                  Dos santos/Koscheck/Kelly parlay = LOSS (nice job KOS -500 and you blow it)

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                    whats up both marks and football coach,yeh they went early,my buddy didn't play it,and nor did i,so its spilt milk,but he told me thiago had a chance,damn,4 to 1 odds-WOW !!
                    WOW i wish i knew your guy chung.....picking thiago......WOW

paulo thiago was brought in and signed to a 1 fight deal, IMO this was just a set up to get KOS another win and a possible shot at the winner of alves/st. pierre at 170 lbs

Only thing i know about thiago is he is undefeated in the jungle mma brazilian promotion, and he is one of the members of the most elite police in brazil. This was his octagon debut, but i guess your right IT"S MMA everyone has a chance, as he proved.

Comment

Working...
                    X