No announcement yet.

Fuck UCLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letswinalot, man, if you are in this game/grind long enough, you are going to find yourself on both sides of these types of wins and losses, look at seton hall covering or pushing depending on what line you had against marquette earlier in the week. There is no point on getting bent out of shape over something like especially when anyone who is in these "nightly wars" will tell you, you will get this in your favor sometimes and sometimes not......and to be honest with you I thought UCLA gave Wash every opportunity in the world to cover easily...I mean Wash missed a couple free throws at the end and some bad turnovers.....but freaking out and ranting like this and you won't be able to endure any longevity in this hustle......

Honestly, not trying to take a poke at you, but I have seen this so many times, especially in college hoops where you better make sure you have a 3 point cushion at the end of games...one more thing to consider, if you were a college kid playing the game you love, damn right you would want to get off one more shot if you have the ball at the end of the game, it's called competitiveness and thats why its Division 1 college hoops..

Comment

Originally posted by jaunblaze6 View Post
      Letswinalot, man, if you are in this game/grind long enough, you are going to find yourself on both sides of these types of wins and losses, look at seton hall covering or pushing depending on what line you had against marquette earlier in the week. There is no point on getting bent out of shape over something like especially when anyone who is in these "nightly wars" will tell you, you will get this in your favor sometimes and sometimes not......and to be honest with you I thought UCLA gave Wash every opportunity in the world to cover easily...I mean Wash missed a couple free throws at the end and some bad turnovers.....but freaking out and ranting like this and you won't be able to endure any longevity in this hustle......

Honestly, not trying to take a poke at you, but I have seen this so many times, especially in college hoops where you better make sure you have a 3 point cushion at the end of games...one more thing to consider, if you were a college kid playing the game you love, damn right you would want to get off one more shot if you have the ball at the end of the game, it's called competitiveness and thats why its Division 1 college hoops..
      The secret to gambling happiness.........besides winning all the time............is not betting more than you can afford to lose without getting upset about it. The only times I used to get really pissed about a bad beat was when I had too much on it. Now I just stick with the same, small amount, which is just enough to get me interested in the game. Of course I still don't like losing, but I don't ever lose sleep over a loss b/c I don't have that much riding on it. If a loss gets you too upset, you need to cut back on the amounts. This isn't directed to anyone in particular, just a general comment.

Comment

This thread brought to you by Kleenex...Wipe those tears away

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          This thread brought to you by Kleenex...Wipe those tears away

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
            The secret to gambling happiness.........besides winning all the time............is not betting more than you can afford to lose without getting upset about it. The only times I used to get really pissed about a bad beat was when I had too much on it. Now I just stick with the same, small amount, which is just enough to get me interested in the game. Of course I still don't like losing, but I don't ever lose sleep over a loss b/c I don't have that much riding on it. If a loss gets you too upset, you need to cut back on the amounts. This isn't directed to anyone in particular, just a general comment.

10-4 to that bro.....great post.

Comment

Working...
            X