THURSDAYS HOOOOPLA w/ 10* !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    Great Post Mark ... not surprising though .. coming from you ...
    I wasn't trying to be a smart ass Spark. My point was that a lot of folks have been riding his ass lately. We all know he is a good capper. It was only a matter of time before he hit a winning streak. That was the only thing I was trying to say. Also, "not surprising coming from me"-what does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
      I wasn't trying to be a smart ass Spark. My point was that a lot of folks have been riding his ass lately. We all know he is a good capper. It was only a matter of time before he hit a winning streak. That was the only thing I was trying to say. Also, "not surprising coming from me"-what does that mean?
      With the fact that he put clapping hands i think he ment good job, and the coming from you struck me as he thinks well of you.

Thats my 2 cents
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        With the fact that he put clapping hands i think he ment good job, and the coming from you struck me as he thinks well of you.

Thats my 2 cents
        Bulldog fans are extra sensitive JC
        I as well read it as Spark thinks alot of you and is not suprised that you would post something positive.

Comment

We would give our left nuts for Spark to say something nice to us wouldn't we JC.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Bulldog fans are extra sensitive JC
            I as well read it as Spark thinks alot of you and is not suprised that you would post something positive.
            That's the way I read it as well.................and that's coming from a Bulldog!!!!!!

Comment

We would give our left nuts for Spark to say something nice to us wouldn't we JC.
              Damn skippy we would, i been her almost 4 years and that old son of a bitch aint never said a kind word to me.

Been banned twice by the old goat and had my avatar changed a dozen times, and Mark Richt comes in here Johnny come lately and Spark is inhaling is staff You know Joe is as old as Moses, so he knows a thing or two about staffs
              Last edited by jcindaville; 02-20-2009, 01:46 PM.
              [email protected]

Comment

Damn skippy we would, i been her almost 4 years and that old son of a bitch aint never said a kind word to me.

Been banned twice by the old goat and had my avatar changed a dozen times, and Mark Richt comes in here Johnny come lately and Spark is inhaling is staff You know Joe is as old as Moses, so he knows a thing or two about shafts
                He called me stupid one time and thats the nicest thing he's ever said to me

Comment

He called me stupid one time and thats the nicest thing he's ever said to me
                  I know, the old bastage is from Chicago, always busting our chops from the South. They think they are so smart and sophisticated He is the one shitting in a diaper, how smart is that
                  [email protected]

Comment

You know Spark hates long signatures, i think we both should have a book for a signature with a HUGE PICTURE TO BOOT

[email protected]

Comment

Oh shit

Spark

User Lists Last Activity: Today 01:54 PM
                      Current Activity: Viewing Thread THURSDAYS HOOOOPLA w/ 10* !!!!

[email protected]

Comment

OMG ... hahahahahahaha

Mark, what would give you the idea that i meant nothing but good regarding your post??? Great post by a great guy

Just read what everyone said to you ... cause they are dead on ...

as far as the rest of you inmates ....

You guys are great ... vols ... stupid ...

Comment

You know Spark hates long signatures, i think we both should have a book for a signature with a HUGE PICTURE TO BOOT

And make our avatars blink I think our time in this thread is coming to an end once "trigger" gets here

Comment

And make our avatars blink I think our time in this thread is coming to an end once "trigger" gets here

Just remember one thing .. i have the ability to change them ....

Comment

Spark

User Lists Last Activity: Today 01:54 PM
                              Current Activity: Viewing Thread THURSDAYS HOOOOPLA w/ 10* !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post

BTW, I agree with you

Comment

Working...
                                X