PK's Thurs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PK's Thurs Thread

Only one play today and this one is close. Dont take it unless you get at least 1.5 or better. I didnt even like it at +1.

704 Utah Jazz +1½ -110

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

BOL pk!

Comment

gl poskid
      updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
      NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Good luck with your play Poskid...but just a quick question...why play it if you are so worried about half a point...at +1.5 i would have to be confident the team im betting on was going to win the game outright, so if thats the case +1 +1.5 Pkem...really shouldnt matter

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza View Post
            Good luck with your play Poskid...but just a quick question...why play it if you are so worried about half a point...at +1.5 i would have to be confident the team im betting on was going to win the game outright, so if thats the case +1 +1.5 Pkem...really shouldnt matter
            According to my statistical analysis any game that I cap at <3 differential between my line and the given line is a juice burner. At >2.5 it becomes a solid winner. I cap Utah as a -1.5 point favorite in the game therefore the diferential is 3 at +1.5 but only 2.5 at +1. The half point turns it from a juice burner into a solid play. I run a very extensive database of all my plays and where when and why they become winners. At less than 1.5 you're paying the book in juice here.

PK

Comment

Got the movement needed to play the other game tonight...

701 San Antonio Spurs +1 -117

BOL

PK

Comment

Gl pk!

Comment

Good Luck!!

d

Comment

BOL tonite PK.
                    Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Good luck tonight PK!!

Comment

Working...
                      X