No announcement yet.

Hey Thrill. what the??? no T. Chandler!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Thrill. what the??? no T. Chandler!

I guess he failed his physical or something yesterday and the deal that would send him to the Thunder went to hell.

Originally posted by garth View Post
    I guess he failed his physical or something yesterday and the deal that would send him to the Thunder went to hell.
    no shit

i almost threw up when i saw the paper this am - could not believe it

and there not a real good big man left out there with salmon gone - what will presti do next - we need a CENTER!!!
    updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
    NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Comment

Why does this physical failure seem a little odd? A toe that a doc says could act up if he comes down on a player's foot or if he hyperextends it? a perfectly good toe or ankle will cause problems if you do those things. Seems a bit shaky to me.

PK
        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
          Why does this physical failure seem a little odd? A toe that a doc says could act up if he comes down on a player's foot or if he hyperextends it? a perfectly good toe or ankle will cause problems if you do those things. Seems a bit shaky to me.

PK
          i was thinking the same thing
          something else must be wrong
          no wonder the Hornets were going to allow okc to rape them in the first place
          updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
          NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Working...
          X