• Show
Clear All

• NBA Wednesday

YTD 38-25 +12.2 units
    NBA 37-25 +11.2 units
    College 1-0 +1.0 units
    2* 5-3 +3.4 units
    1* 33-22 +7.8 units

I went 2-0 last night as Phoenix beat the spread by 32 1/2 points and the Pacers covered by a mere 6 1/2.

1* Heat -9 1/2
    I'm having a real good year but it would be even better were it not for my repeated picks on Miami. I'm trying to avoid the Heat but this is just a spectacular spot to play against reeling Minnesota. They are going to be awful the rest of the year without Al Jefferson (future superstar) and played hard in a road loss last night. The Heat is rested and should crush an overmatched T-Wolves team.

1* Bucks +1 1/2
    Scott Skiles is doing a great job at Milwaukee, which is playing its best ball of the year despite losing three starters---Redd, Bogut and Ridnour. The opposite is true at Chicago which never should have fired Skiles and is being coached by the inept Vinny del Negro (now that Terry Porter has been canned, this idiot is likely next to get the axe). Milwaukee won on the road last night at Detroit despite shooting only 40 percent and is playing with great momentum. The Bulls don't play defense so the Bucks shooting should really improve. Bucks' Ramon Sessions is almost unstoppable right now (I'm not kidding about that).

Opinion only:
    Nuggets (Sixers a play-against the rest of the year)

Good luck buddy! Nice easy winners last night

Comment

good luck 2nite

Comment

good luck gris,I like both

Comment

good luck gris

Comment

Good luck gris
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good Luck gris

Comment

BOL Gris!

Comment

Big Line Movement On My Bucks Pick

Bulls Have Just Traded Nocioni and Gooden to Sac for Brad Miller.

Line has moved to Bucks being a fave.

Rumors still swirl Bucks to trade Jefferson but no deal yet and he will play for Milw.

Comment

Working...
                  X