Poor Northcoast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Northcoast

Not only did Northcoast lose both pieces, but today on his comp. phone we hear that Phil Steele is offering NEXT year's PowerSweep newsletter at special discounted rate of $78. Maybe Phil is hurting just a bit or realizes that in time the newsletter will probably go under once more and more folks realize that all the picks and info contained therein are available for FREE on the internet;thus get what you can now.
    Maybe there is a pawnshop which can use prior years' unsold issues of PowerSweep issues(of which there are many) and give Phil some money to help things out.

What are you talking about? Every year, at this time of year, you can subscribe to Power Sweep at a nice discount. As time goes on, the price creeps up to its actual subscription amount of around $135. If you are an annual subscriber and you plan to subscribe next year, you can save alot be subscribing now.

If not, then it is a non-issue for you.

Comment

poor northcoast !!

what about the poor bastards that paid phil steele 5000.00

for a big fat losing record this season

phil needs to steal some plays from the blazer or the animal

balls!
      WANTED S. MECA
      Meca is wanted throughout Amsterdam, NY for being a dead beat bookie. Meca is known for collecting loses and not paying winners. If seen, smack him, w/ a tire iron. Also note he has few teeth remaining.

Comment

He has been brutally bad in college fb this year. I would be very upset if I had paid that much for his plays. He has been very good in Pro fb this year, though. I don't pay for his plays, so I really can't complain. I do subscribe to the Power Sweep and enjoy his writeups and his informational sections. His preseason magazines are excellent.

Comment

The whole point is that a discounted price for PowerSweep for any season is meaningless as everything contained in the newsletter is available for nothing here or on other places on the internet.
          I can see saving money by subscribing in advance to a magazine like TV Guide to save money but not to handicapping newsletter which is concerned with next year when this season is not even 1/2 done.
          I still say this newsletter along with others and many handicapping services are dead meat once more and more folks realize their picks are free on the internet.

Comment

savage1 i could not agree more

you can get anything you want on this site let alone the whole web
            WANTED S. MECA
            Meca is wanted throughout Amsterdam, NY for being a dead beat bookie. Meca is known for collecting loses and not paying winners. If seen, smack him, w/ a tire iron. Also note he has few teeth remaining.

Comment

the tv guide is free on the net, so why they heck would you pay for that?

Comment

Good point re: TV Guide. I got sucked into a longterm subscription a year or so ago and hardly even read it;I should have used another magazine in my anology.

Comment

Free TV guide.

Free registration. to set it up for the channels you get and how you want them displayed. Movie ratings provided.

http://www.zap2it.com
                  sigpic

Comment

lol....

Comment

Working...
                    X