Tuesday Baskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Baskets

hi guys, had a nice vacation, did a lot of relaxing and i feel great. i have plays today in the nba and the ncaa.

1.magic -8.5 3*
    my number has the magic as a 15.5 favorite. the magic are 4-0 ats last 3 years at home vs bobcats.

2.rockets -6.5 1*
    i have the rockets a 10 point favorite here. 2-0 ats last 3 years at home vs nets. rockets seem to play better without mcgrady, so i'll make a small play here.

3.thunder +3.5 1*
    i have the hornets at -.5. thunder are 2-0 ats at home vs hornets, so another small play here. hoping the thunder can score inside now that chandler was traded (to the thunder).

4.purdue -2.5 2*
    i have them as a 7 point favorite. purdue is 2-0 ats last 3 years at home vs msu.

5.byu -6.5 5*
    best play on board tonight. i have them winning this game by 13 or 14 points. 2-0 ats last 3 years at home vs n.mexico.

also making a small 2 team parlay on the lakers/byu games.
    byu -1.5
    lal -3.5
    looks like a steal.

good luck guys:
    Last edited by detroitdavid; 02-17-2009, 03:45 PM.
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

gl David

Comment

good luck DD
      updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
      NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Good Luck DD

Great to have you back

Comment

Good Luck Tonight. Looks Like 5-1 To Me.

d

Comment

Lots missed ya, good to see ya back, and I hope you enjoyed your vacation. BOL tonite.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Glad your back! GL!

Comment

Good luck Dave, but the Thunder have only played the Hornets 1 time at home this year and the Hornets drilled them by 20+

Comment

Good luck dave
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    Good luck Dave, but the Thunder have only played the Hornets 1 time at home this year and the Hornets drilled them by 20+
                    paul not 100%, no chandler, peterson out, both teams short on the bench thats why i made it a small play. hornets beat the thunder in november when the thunder were going 3-29 (i believe it was something like that), but they've played better ball as of late. plus if the hornets beat them by 25 in the first game, why such a small lay on the points tonight?
                    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

Originally posted by detroitdavid View Post
                      paul not 100%, no chandler, peterson out, both teams short on the bench thats why i made it a small play. hornets beat the thunder in november when the thunder were going 3-29 (i believe it was something like that), but they've played better ball as of late. plus if the hornets beat them by 25 in the first game, why such a small lay on the points tonight?
                      Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not questioning your pick at all. Just pointing out what may have been a typo about the 2-0 ats at home this year.

Good luck buddy

Comment

Good luck tonight David!!

Comment

Welcome back, DD!
                          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

GL DD, I assume the BYU/LA is a teaser?
                            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

good luck tonight dd
                              dave
                              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
                              X