Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction

This is not meant to be sarcastic, and actually I like the play itself;anyways, I predict that based on the criterion I think he uses, later on today Sandman will say he has one of those special plays on New Orleans.
    ps I know that this is a pretty dumb post but with all of the bickering go on of late re: GG and Kaptain, I thought it would be fun to see if I am right.

wow
    jordanrules..................

Comment

Barring a last minute emergence by Sandman giving us a "Special Play" on New Orleans, it looks like I might be wrong for a "change." lol-well at least there was no line on this event happening, meaning I can't lose any money.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
        Barring a last minute emergence by Sandman giving us a "Special Play" on New Orleans, it looks like I might be wrong for a "change." lol-well at least there was no line on this event happening, meaning I can't lose any money.
        Hell Savvy, if all you wanted was for me to find a line so we could have bet, I'd have came up with a line for you

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Hell Savvy, if all you wanted was for me to find a line so we could have bet, I'd have came up with a line for you
          Lol-I don't know-with all of the past trends and angles favoring NO in this game and the relatively low line, I thought it would meet the criterion for Sandman-it would really be funny if he bet Oklahoma City.

Comment

Working...
          X