Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **********Mondays Hoops W/ GOM *************

************ PITTSBURGH +3 GOM******************
    Guys I do not think Uconn has a chance in this game, look for Pitt to beat Uconn hands down... Why else would this line be so low for the #1 team in the country at HOME if vegas didnt know that pitt was going to wipe the floor with them ??

Get it in guys this line is going down *****

Best of luck to everybody !!

Good luck 88!!

Comment

Good Luck 88

Comment

G
        o
        o
        d

l
        u
        c
        k

t
        o
        n
        i
        g
        h
        t

d
        e
        a
        n
        o

Comment

Good Luck but Pitt is #4 in the country. Where do you feel the line should be?

Comment

I think this line should be around 5 ... Dysons injury is a big impact to Uconn's offense, that probably has something to do with the line, I just think that Blair is going to give Thabeet a BIG run for his money, and I dont think Thabeet is going to have that big of a game with Blair giving him problems...

Comment

Good luck to you...but I would just be careful how much you are going to wager...comments like "UCONN HAS NO CHANCE"..."PITT WILL BEAT DOWN UCONN"..."PITT WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THEM"...they have a way to come back and bite you in the ass...after all it is gambling and any game can lose at any time...with all that said Im on Pitt myself, but only for 50, Uconn scares me even without Dyson...

Comment

Gl 88

Comment

Bol 88!

Comment

This game unfolded exactly how I thought it would ... Thabeet had little to no impact at all and Pitt dominated !!

Comment

Pitt hardly dominated, however, good call, and nice job with your GOM
                      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Nice call Torre!

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                          Pitt hardly dominated, however, good call, and nice job with your GOM
                          Exactly, the only thing he got right was Blair DOMINATING Thabeet...but in no way did Pitt wipe the floor with them...I won but was nervous as hell when Uconn cut it to 3 at half and then again when they took the lead late in the 2nd half...if it wasnt for Fields clutch 3s we could have been dead in the water...Fields had almost no points up until these crucial 3s...none the less good call, I was on them before I saw your post and was just hoping you didnt put the jinx on PITT...

Comment

Working...
                          X