No announcement yet.

4 Top Plays including a GOY type game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Top Plays including a GOY type game!

I love this game. It is my largest college basketball bet of the year so far. I say so far because I see a game next weekend that, if all things fall into place, will be my college basketball GOY!!

Onto my monster card for today.

40 drake -1

25 temple over 146
    25 butler over 126
    25 michigan +4.5

20 notre dame und 142

15 boston college +7
    15 drake over 130
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

gl Sports

Comment

ty

10 miami florida over 161

Comment

There was a time not long ago that a 5 star play was your top play, then a 15 star (4 weeks ago approx) was your top play, then you had a college total of the year that was 25 star, now you have a 40 star & mention that your college b'ball goy could be next weekend whcih sounds like you could rate that play even higher. Why is your top unit rating changing so often? Good luck on your picks today...........

Comment

gl to ya today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by sar1957 View Post
            There was a time not long ago that a 5 star play was your top play, then a 15 star (4 weeks ago approx) was your top play, then you had a college total of the year that was 25 star, now you have a 40 star & mention that your college b'ball goy could be next weekend whcih sounds like you could rate that play even higher. Why is your top unit rating changing so often? Good luck on your picks today...........
            I've started to increase my wagers the more information I get on teams. I play $10/unit so a 40 unit play is $400 or about 4% of my bankroll for sports. The more that I get to watch teams I slowly raise my bets on them.

Comment

Well Drake will be turning in their uniforms tomorrow morning and ending the program. I can only laugh at this effort by them. Illinois St is playing withouth the guy that lite them up last time out for 29 and they get blown out at home. At least I had a great day on my other plays.

3-0 on my 25 unit plays make them 7-1 on my last 8. Terrible result of my "goy" type play. All the online "goy" faders can now come out claiming a huge win because they faded the shit out of this play.

One the day 5-3 +38.5 units (counting Miami Florida as a loss as I would need triple overtime to get close to the over in that one)

Comment

No need to explain, if people don't like the GOY's, etc. don't play them! Best of luck to you Sports!

Comment

Originally posted by Tnbreakers View Post
                  No need to explain, if people don't like the GOY's, etc. don't play them! Best of luck to you Sports!
                  Thanks for the support!

Comment

Yep I played Drake before I saw your post..play my own plays for the most part and they just fkn tanked. Terrible display of hoops by the DRAKESTERS!!! Just bad!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                      Yep I played Drake before I saw your post..play my own plays for the most part and they just fkn tanked. Terrible display of hoops by the DRAKESTERS!!! Just bad!
                      At least I didn't have to sit around and wonder what the result was going to be on this one. I have been wrong before on teams but this is one of my greatest missteps in resent memory. Completely dominated at home with Ill St losing 2 players (including a guy that tore them up last time)...when I read that he was going to be out...and the way Drake fought back at Ill St in the 2nd half....I was all over this one. I will bet now that Drake tanks the rest of the year and will be looking for betting against situations now.

Comment

Not to stir things up, but if you say 1 unit=$10, I find it hard to believe that your bank roll is $10K, which is what $400 is 4% of....just wondering? betting 10 bucks/unit would take a long time to bankroll 10k

Comment

My guess is, it won't be long before we see a 100* play here! Then may 150* on his BIGGIE Tourney plays!! I too remember when a 10* was his MONSTER play!! Getting more info has nothing to do with the size of a wager!

Comment

why do you find it necessary to come in here and talk shit ?? If you dont like the way he does things then dont open his thread it is that simple... what is the difference if he has a 10000* play ?? it is not going to affect you one way or another ..

Comment

Originally posted by slappy's son View Post
                              My guess is, it won't be long before we see a 100* play here! Then may 150* on his BIGGIE Tourney plays!! I too remember when a 10* was his MONSTER play!! Getting more info has nothing to do with the size of a wager!
                              Didn't we have a discussion regarding this through e-mail.

Comment

Working...
                              X