KB, Rook, WAyne, Dimer and Longnex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KB, Rook, WAyne, Dimer and Longnex

Are we doing the gibbs vs hendricks this year again? Obviously, you guys will keep JJ, Gordon and Jr. We have Kyle, Hamlin and maybe we can get a driver of our choice with Stewart leaving the gibbs team. If you guys can all come to an agreement on who our 3rd driver is by the time the green flag drops 2morrow i'm more than willing to wager $50 again. I will text dimer in a bit to make sure he reads this thread. I'm heading into work in about 30 minutes and wont be home till 5am. Let me know. Again, all of everyone i listed must come to an agreement with the 3rd driver.

I already offered this in one of the Nascar pool threads and nobody accepted. You can't take drivers from various teams if it is a team bet though. You can challenge Hendricks with Gibbs or maybe better ... Roush. Your choice. GL finding a partner though.

Comment

wow...that will never happen...

Hamlin, Busch, and Edwards? I still believe you might have the better team... IMO

Comment

Wrong Thread LOL

Roush finished 2nd, 3rd and 11th last year Doc. Hendricks finished 1st, 7th and 12th. Gibbs finished 8th, 9th and 10th.

Roush would probably be a good challenge. If you find some partners, i'm sure we are in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
          wow...that will never happen...

Hamlin, Busch, and Edwards? I still believe you might have the better team... IMO

Hamlin, Busch and Edwards would probably be advantage YOU. Unfortunately, they are on 2 different teams.

Comment

who is on roush besides edwards?

Comment

Biffle finished 3rd and Kenseth finished 11th, ahead of Dale Jr.

Comment

Hmmm...maybe we can get this to work... I gotta to work now.. Lets see what everyone else says... i'll be back on at 5am!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  Biffle finished 3rd and Kenseth finished 11th, ahead of Dale Jr.
                  Hendricks - Johnson 1ST
                  Roush - Edwards 2ND

Hendricks - Gordon 7TH
                  Roush - Biffle 3RD

Hendricks - Dale Jr. 12TH
                  Roush - Kenseth 11TH

Seems pretty fair to me!?!?

Comment

Working...
                  X