CBB Big Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBB Big Play

I do not want to call this a GOY, being as how I stated yesterday I suck at basketball and I have posted a whopping 2 plays this season. This however will be a big play for me.

Loyola MD ML -140

Iona sucks. Flat out they suck. They put up 35 points against Manhattan and that is a big rivalry game for them. They next play Siena at home who is the class of the MAAC this year and I just can not see Iona being up for this game. Their season is almost over, they have no shot at winning the MAAC and going to the NCAA Tourney.

I am not saying Loyola Maryland is a great team at all. They have lost three straight, but two games were against the top two teams of the MAAC. They have Iona at home today and Canisius at home on Monday. Nothing to look ahead to for Loyola MD here at all.

Loyola beat Iona at home by 12 last year and return 11 players from last year's squad. Iona has 8 freshman this year and only 2 seniors. One senior is Gary Springer who leads the team with a whopping 11 ppg average. He is more of a jokester and party guy than a serious basketball player. That is the kind of team Iona has this year as there is no senior leadership to build off of.

Iona is 5-10 on the road this season with the average loss coming by 6.5 pts.

This is mostly a play against Iona as I am not a big fan of them at all.

14 Units to win 10 Loyola ML.

GL All!
    Last edited by xstac2169; 02-13-2009, 04:17 PM.
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

BOL X. I am already all over Loyola.

Comment

BOL on the big play x.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

gl "X"
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Bol x!

Comment

Working...
            X