Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne

Fantasy Baseball available on yahoo. The good draft times get swooped up, that's why I'm telling you.

Believe me, i know.

I've been trying to get the league signed up for over an hour now. It keeps saying server error, try again later. I think the site is being over loaded .........

Comment

Never had a problem signing up a League there ...... Until tonight.

We'll get in eventually and i'll post the League's this weekend. Some spots are already gone!

Comment

I'm making progress. I got 1 League in so far. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          I'm making progress. I got 1 League in so far. LOL
          Why does it act like all the times are available instead of just eliminating the times that are gone?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
            Why does it act like all the times are available instead of just eliminating the times that are gone?
            I don't know. I think the site was just messed up from all the heavy traffic and people signing up. I ended up getting the times i wanted today for league 2 & 3 and the times were available after saying no last night. I did get 1 signed up last night and i did 2 more this morning.

Comment

Friday March 27th @ 10 PM est.

Saturday March 28th @ 9:30 PM est.

Those are the 2 main league's. I have a 3rd one setup for Sunday March 29th that i might use for like a 8 team league or something. The 1st two league's are setup exactly alike and the 3rd is a little different with more players.

Comment

Working...
              X