Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Total Play

Hi

My Monday night play tonight is under 37.5 or 38 if you can catch it. I have it rated as a 3* or 1 unit

Good Luck

Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Mare misses chip shot to keep this one under but we will take it. Only 9 pts in the second half. Tough Dolphins defense tonight on the neutral field

Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

I wonder how many families he's taken care of back home the
      last 2 weeks !!!!!!!!
      never look back!!

Comment

Buzz

Nice call , but you have to donate that one to the needy because if one reads that box-score it should have been over " very " easily ( VERY ) .

I have said thru the years the right side dont always win , and tonight proves my point . Inside the 10 / 3 times and no points , 0 for 3 on 4th downs , could go on and on but I have a date with destiny .

Again , Congrats !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

p.s. Orlando Mare is starting to look like hes got a swiss account the past few weeks ????
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Very true, this should have blown over the total!!! They all even out over time as I know you are aware of. I had the Buf/KC game over 43.5 with 33 in at the half. These two night totals this week have been a killer if you ended up on the wrong side of either. Lets be honest, if you won eithier total the last two nights, you were lucky.

Buzz

Comment

Working...
          X