Just pick the winner of the game SU and they cover 87.4% this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just pick the winner of the game SU and they cover 87.4% this year

Don't know if anybody has followed this, but instead of looking at the point spread, just try picking the winner of the game straight up and whoever wins the game has covered the spread 97 out of 111 games going into tonight, for 87.4%

Week
    1. 14-1
    2. 14-1
    3. 12-1
    4. 11-2
    5. 9-5
    6. 12-2
    7. 13-1
    yesterday 12-1 with Indy winning, but not covering for the only loss.
    The hard part of this, is picking the winner of the game straight up.

Good luck to everybody tonight and I like Miami to win 24-14

GREAT STUFF PETE!

Comment

Pete

I've been following that angle and unfortunately, it's just as tough to pick the outright winner. The pointspread just plays with your mind. Just pick the winner, easier said than done for me.

Comment

i've been following this for 2 years now-----it happened only once last year on monday night.

Comment

Good info, hence the play on Seattle, Minny. Parity rules the NFL!!
          This weekend sucked!

I wonder: Is it possible to lose ones' talent at handicapping or is the problem that it was just one REALLY long lucky streak??!!

The Ham mer
          "You're only as good as the effort you put forth!!"

Sports-Plays.com

Comment

Deville, it is 7-0 this year on monday night. Whoever won the game did not need the points. You just had to be able to pick the winner of the game, and we all know how hard that can be most of the time.

Comment

That's some good info!

Do you think that will start to even out though?

Comment

Miami -6.5 wins 26-10 This makes it 98-14 on the year for 87.5% Don't know if it will stay in the high 80's % , but right now this looks pretty good. Hope it stays there all year, but still have to figure out who can win the game straight up.

Comment

PETE...

I WASNT REALLY AWARE OF THAT TREND, BUT IN THE NFL THERE ARE SO MANY 2-3 PTS. GIVEN THAT'S ALL I HAVE DONE THIS YEAR.

SOMETIMES IT WORKS, SOMETIMES IT DOESNT. THANKFULLY I HAVE BEEN ON THE SIDE THAT WORKS MORE THAN NOT! BUT, AGAIN THANKS FOR THE INFO.

I GUESS IT MAKES THAT K.I.S.S THEORY TRUE TO FORM!

KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID! DONT TRY AND OVERTHINK THIS THING.
                  THAT WHERE VEGAS WILL GET YOU!!!!
                  A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Working...
                  X