X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashmoney 10* plays of the day

10* new york knicks +5.5

10* oklahoma city thunder +3

both teams are at home and i like the money line play on both teams. The other day kobe lighted up the garden with 61 points and the knicks fans were cheering mvp. Knicks should be very motivated in containing lebron i say containing becuase nobody can shut down the king!! Look for this to be a good game and come down to the wire!! As for the nuggets its a road game still no carmello and oklahoma should be ready k. Durant is a beast!!! Jeff green should have a nice game also.

Good luck and lets cash in!!!

gl Cash

Comment

good luck cash

Comment

Best of luck Cash!

Comment

you might have something there Cash....go my man....thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Downgrading the knicks to a 5* the king might go off tonight!!! Due to all the talk on sportscenter the king might want to try to top kobe's 61 point outing!!! You never know if anyone can do it its the king and its not gonna help that spike lee is on the sideline lebron tends to put on a show when there is show boaters in the building!! EVEN IF LEBRON GOES OFF THE KNICKS STILL MIGHT COVER BUT IM JUST LOWERING MY WAGER A LIL BIT. STILL VERY STRONG ON THE THUNDER!!!
            Last edited by CashMoney; 02-04-2009, 06:43 PM.

Comment

big money how you doinggggggggggggg 2-0 cashed em both in baby lets do it again today

Comment

Nice Job!!!

dEaNo

Comment

Working...
                X