Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else like San Diego St. +6 tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else like San Diego St. +6 tonight?

I know that UNLV's a bit up and down this year but I really don't know much about the Aztecs. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas - unless you're OJ.

SDSU is better than expected and as you said, UNLV is one of the streakiest teams in NCAABB this season.

If they play tonight as they did in the 2nd half vs. Utah, they should cover, but if we knew which team will show up, we would all be quitting our jobs tomorrow.

Also, UNLV has a long home conf winning streak going.

I'm on UNLV -4 1/2 as I'm sure I just jinxed myself and they lose tonight to break the streak or they win by 3.

GL with whatever you do!

Comment

Obviously, the public likes UNLV, seeing how the line's gone up. I usually like going against the public, that's why I was taking a peek at SDSU.

Waiting to hear from a bud that may have tix for the game. Haven't seen the Rebs play at the T&M since the Larry Johnson days, so it would be fun.

Comment

I like UNLV

Mtn.San Diego St-F-Amoroso-Doubtful, PG-Williams-Doubtful, F-Shelton-OUT

Comment

Those injuries and the opinions on here sure have me looking at the Rebs. Hope that I don't get bit by the "going against your first instict" bug.

looks like I'll just make a couple of seperate bets, UNLV on one, the over on another.

BOL everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
            SDSU is better than expected and as you said, UNLV is one of the streakiest teams in NCAABB this season.

If they play tonight as they did in the 2nd half vs. Utah, they should cover, but if we knew which team will show up, we would all be quitting our jobs tomorrow.

Also, UNLV has a long home conf winning streak going.

I'm on UNLV -4 1/2 as I'm sure I just jinxed myself and they lose tonight to break the streak or they win by 3.

GL with whatever you do!
            Kiss of death again...bye, bye long conf home winning streak

Comment

Working...
            X