Monday NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday NBA

hit my 1 play yesterday with the over on the raptor/magic game. also posted arizona +6.5 in the superbowl. lost on the under. looked good with a 20-16 score and even 23-20, but teh cards scored a lil to early, giving the steelers a chance too win the game late and the game went over.

2 plays today with 1 best bet.

1.clippers/heat over 191.5 (best bet)
    last 2 games at miami have gone over. my number is 193. clips have no defense and the heat should go over 100 without a problem. look for the clips to get at least 90 or more themselves. 6 of the last 7 games the clips have given up over 100 points. the over is 15-5 after the clips have lost 3 or more games in a row.they have lost 5 straight games with the last 2 going over.

2.spurs/warriors over 213
    3 of 4 at warriors have gone over. i have a high 200+ number on my system, telling me this is another over score.

good luck guys:
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

DoubleD -- Sweated out that Magic total on Sunday. Let's bang these today. Keep posting winners!

Comment

good luck DD

Comment

thanks and gl!!!!!

Comment

I am playing your picks big tonight

Comment

good luck tonight
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Good luck David!!

Comment

Thanks for the OT sweep!!
                1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

lets give thanks for O.T. 2-0 sweep last night. waiting for 3 lines and sides. may play the bulls/rockets game over depending on the total. will be back later today with my plays.
                  The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

Originally posted by detroitdavid View Post
                    lets give thanks for O.T. 2-0 sweep last night. waiting for 3 lines and sides. may play the bulls/rockets game over depending on the total. will be back later today with my plays.
                    good job Dave

Comment

Keep em comin', DD. Thanks.

Comment

DD, Thanks for the easy Miami over, and we'll absolutley take the OT win. Keep rolling.

Comment

Working...
                        X