Cavaliers Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavaliers Future

I'm really thinking about taking a shot on the Cavs right now to win the Championship. They're being offered @ +350. Anyone have any (rational) thoughts on this???

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

And 1 more observation...The 3 best teams in the league (unless you think Orlando is a top 3 team) are all being offered at better than 2-1. You could honestly take all 3 in Future bets and come out a winner if any of them win??? Seems a little lopsided to me at this point in the season...

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

I see what yr saying. The Cavs are finally looking like a real contender. +350? I dont make these kind of futrure bets, but this looks like its worth it here. I personally would wait and see especially if they go on a losing streak, injuries, and so forth u may get better odds, but thats the way I think and the reason I dont make these bets. It looks like a good bet to me. Goodluck bro!
      Last edited by rcmcd; 02-02-2009, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X