Arizona arizona arizona !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona arizona arizona !!!!

Hi guys, this is my first thread on the forum and unfortunatley i am against alot of members as far as the super bowl goes.. but i strongly think that Arizona is coming into this game with alot more momentum ... so enough talking here is what im doing, and it is a very strong play for me ...

20**** ARIZONA +7
    20**** ARIZONA MONEY LINE + 210

Good luck to everybody and have a good night ...

Good Luck and good to see you posting

Comment

gl 88

Comment

Nice call on the side, but why did u make them both the same bet? Ive never done that in my life bro! U never make your side equal to the $ line if u play both. Im sorry if it sounds like Im hating, but this is very obvious to any other capper. You were on point with the side, but NEVER make the same exact play on the $ line. I know its the super bowl, but no. If I make a big play like that Id play the $ line @ no more than 20% of my side.

Comment

Originally posted by rcmcd View Post
          Nice call on the side, but why did u make them both the same bet? Ive never done that in my life bro! U never make your side equal to the $ line if u play both. Im sorry if it sounds like Im hating, but this is very obvious to any other capper. You were on point with the side, but NEVER make the same exact play on the $ line. I know its the super bowl, but no. If I make a big play like that Id play the $ line @ no more than 20% of my side.
          Yeah...Playing the ML here for the same bet is a little weird. Also...Why shoot out a 20* on your first post??? Particularly for the SuperBowl where emotions get hot anyway when people are behind and chasing or trying to extend a win to where they want it???

I suggest easing up a bit man. Nice call on the side though. We both cashed that

PK
          No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Working...
          X