• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can he play football?

Signed,

Mack Brown

Comment

Tring to get their name in the paper by prosecuting an American icon is really low...

If Phelps wasnt famous this cop wouldnt even think twice about looking the other way on this.

PK
      No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
        Tring to get their name in the paper by prosecuting an American icon is really low...

If Phelps wasnt famous this cop wouldnt even think twice about looking the other way on this.

PK
        I agree. What a fucking joke...

Comment

Now we know why he eats so much!!!
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

PK
            I agree 100%!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Can he play football?

Signed,

Mack Brown

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
              When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
              Jon E. Checkers

Comment

EVERYBODY TRIPS ON THIS STUFF,HES STILL A YOUNGSTER-let the dude have a little fun-fuck me !!
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

no way thats phelps!!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                    EVERYBODY TRIPS ON THIS STUFF,HES STILL A YOUNGSTER-let the dude have a little fun-fuck me !!

But the fact is - he is a "youngster" who signed contracts for millions of dollars to represent companies. He only has himslef to blame as he put himslef in this bad position. Seriously, did he think no one there would snap a photo. Pretty stupid of him if you ask me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
                      no way thats phelps!!
                      He already made a statement confirming.

Comment

PK
                        Agree totally, but again, this should be no secret to Phelps. Like someone else mentioned, if he really wants to smoke weed, which is pretty stupid given what he stands to lose, he has to go to the bathroom or somewhere to be 100% alone. Even in a small party setting every single person in that room has a cell phone that has a camera on it. You also can't tell me that almost every person in here wouldn't be tempted to snap a picture that you know could probably fetch you six figures.

Comment

Working...
                        X