I hate to say it...but Slappy has been right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to say it...but Slappy has been right

Slappy is a tool, and his comments aren't necessary, but he has been right as of late. Man, just an absolutely brutal few weeks for the GOM, GOW, GOY, TOY, etc.

Weird how these things seem to get on a run, both good and bad. Right now we are on a horrible run where they games aren't even remotely close. I'd say over the past month these games aren't hitting 20%.

Let's turn it around.

dont start a thread like this, he'll just do it more, and its something no one needs to read. Yes, i see your point, but this guys shit we'll just continue more so, if we start threads with the title "he is right"
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

People try to WIN here and help...I see no reason why we should FK with people when they lose...that was my point the other night...WHY bash anyone.

Comment

Seriously when people have a play why not post it and win...or if they lose who gives a shit...we are all adults here and can make the decision to follow or fade....no one tries to lose....this IS NOT what this site has ever been about.....EVER...that is what pisses me off when someone posts negative crap and this is what makes this site GREAT!

Enough said.

Comment

No, I won't do it again. I had a conversation with Monte and it's straightened out. I'll just keep my mouth shut. But Bush is correct in stating what's been going on. It seems everyone feels they have to keep up wuth the Jones and put up GOW, GOM, GOY, "Double" GOW plays, etc, etc, etc. and I bet they haven't gone 3-17 on the L20. I'll just stay out of a thread when they go down, and I'll take my lumps quietly. Like tonight, I loaded up on Baylor and got killed. nobody put a gun to my head to wager them, so I have nobody to blame but me. But I found it necessary to make a comment based on the ridiculous number of "Game-of-Whatever" plays being posted here at B/C. Plus you have a select few that hype their plays, then when they go 2-15, they either quit posting their records, or disappear entirely, only to show up as another newby hyping their plays. It's hard to figure out who's who anymore, who's legit and who isn't. I've been here several years now, and it's getting worse by the week. And EVERYBODY has "GO__" plays every week!

That's it. Go ahead and bash away. But I WILL stay out of GOY posts when they tank. THAT, you can be assured.

Comment

Slappy buddy as a fellow Pittsburgher I understand and have gone down in flames many times with GOM GOY etc...but there are times we have to lay off...fade or follow. I have one GOY each year. I am 1-1 and will be posting one soon. I always do by March madness...we as members here really do try to help eachother and I tell ya what when I post a GOY I am on edge the whole game because this is gambling and anything can happen....good bad or ugly...I have no problems with you....GO Steelers!!

Comment

Originally posted by slappy's son View Post
              No, I won't do it again. I had a conversation with Monte and it's straightened out. I'll just keep my mouth shut. But Bush is correct in stating what's been going on. It seems everyone feels they have to keep up wuth the Jones and put up GOW, GOM, GOY, "Double" GOW plays, etc, etc, etc. and I bet they haven't gone 3-17 on the L20. I'll just stay out of a thread when they go down, and I'll take my lumps quietly. Like tonight, I loaded up on Baylor and got killed. nobody put a gun to my head to wager them, so I have nobody to blame but me. But I found it necessary to make a comment based on the ridiculous number of "Game-of-Whatever" plays being posted here at B/C. Plus you have a select few that hype their plays, then when they go 2-15, they either quit posting their records, or disappear entirely, only to show up as another newby hyping their plays. It's hard to figure out who's who anymore, who's legit and who isn't. I've been here several years now, and it's getting worse by the week. And EVERYBODY has "GO__" plays every week!

That's it. Go ahead and bash away. But I WILL stay out of GOY posts when they tank. THAT, you can be assured.
              Theres a huge difference between all that said above, and going into a thread and bashing someone directly after they lost a play that was obviously a big one for them. You've been a real dick about it I'll be honest, especially for someone who never posts a play in the first place. People take offense when they lose a big game and you, as a poster who never posts plays, comes in just to bash them. JMO on the situation. Have a good one slappy.
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
              X