PK's SuperBowl Pick w/ rare write-up/review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PK's SuperBowl Pick w/ rare write-up/review

This time I'm going to give a small explanation though I normally do not...

The handicapping system that I have started has gotten some pretty good results particularly considering how many games I play. The system is a simple mathematical analysis of a few key stats. And looks to make a fairly exploitable line when the differential between it and the given line is +2 points.

I handicapped the Cardinals as 3.2 point dogs. I'm playing the Cards this weekend since my winning this year on this approx. differential spread has been 15-3. Dont forget that past results do not dictate future performance.

Here's to a winning season and hopefully more in the future...

Cardinals +6.5 1 unit only!!!

BOL w/ your picks

I'll be back with basketball picks starting tomorrow.

PK
    Last edited by poskid; 01-31-2009, 08:03 PM. Reason: Title Change
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Care to share the system?

gl PK

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      Care to share the system?

gl PK
      How 'bout I keep sharing the picks? I like getting the picks out there early enough for anyone willing to follow. I'll gladly share my analysis but I think it best to keep it to myself for now. I think I'm contributing a lot just by doing what I'm doing.

PK

Comment

Do appreciate your input. Nice Record! Nice Writeup!
        Its looking like a solid game to me on both sides, not so much in Pitts cover at 6.5. I believe that the Giants last year, didn't quite have the stats of New England but played inspired ball enough for the win. I also believe in staying with the dog because I do believe in the best passing in the NFl in these playoffs. How much more mobile Warner is than Big Ben allows me the feeling that this game may be a win for the Zona Cards. Pitt in my eyes is hurting. Baltimore put some black and blue on some of these guys and you won't convince me otherwise. Everyone mans up for the big game. Zona gets Boldin back and we know Ben and Hines are still hurting from the last game.
        Ohhhhhhhhhhhh--- But the funny thing is that I, more than probably, will not make a bet. Then I can enjoy the party and game at my house and root for Zona and those that followed you.
        Last edited by Spearit; 01-31-2009, 08:59 PM.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit View Post
          Do appreciate your input. Nice Record! Nice Writeup!
          Its looking like a solid game to me on both sides, not so much in Pitts cover at 6.5. I believe that the Giants last year, didn't quite have the stats of New England but played inspired ball enough for the win. I also believe in staying with the dog because I do believe in the best passing in the NFl in these playoffs. How much more mobile Warner is than Big Ben allows me the feeling that this game may be a win for the Zona Cards. Pitt in my eyes is hurting. Baltimore put some black and blue on some of these guys and you won't convince me otherwise. Everyone mans up for the big game. Zona gets Boldin back and we know Ben and Hines are still hurting from the last game.
          Ohhhhhhhhhhhh--- But the funny thing is that I, more than probably, will not make a bet. Then I can enjoy the party and game at my house and root for Zona and those that followed you.
          Dont blame you for not throwing out a pick. To be honest with how cold I've been in the NBA I really thought about sitting the SB out. But that number stared me in the face for a few days and then I decided I had to put the money on it.

Enjoy the brews and good company!!!

PK

Comment

GL PK!! Like the write up!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
              GL PK!! Like the write up!
              Thx bud...Been an enjoyable season

PK

Comment

Let's put out these for NBA...

851 Orlando Magic -6 -110
                855 Cleveland Cavaliers -4 -110
                857 Oklahoma City Thunder +2 -110

BOL

PK

Comment

Good Luck kid

Comment

3-1 today getting my final NFL pick of the year. Thanx for the great season BC!!!

BOL with all your bets

PK

Comment

Great job Kid!

Comment

Working...
                      X