No announcement yet.

Saturday In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ball game back to my gambling break man did I NOT MISS this shit at all..fucking ZERO stress level the past few weeks and more money too...what a great reminder this was...need to use it as a learned lesson...some can handle the daily stressful grind of making a dollar losing a dollar making a dollar losing a dollar but I was much more peaceful without this personally....GL to all!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eljugo View Post
      dang i hadn't made a real money bet in 20 days (waynes last goy) and i caved in for a little saturday action on this baylor game...fuck me.. Back to the sidelines and posting nba. Gl all.
      wow dude i didnt even read this post before the one i just made and i think it was about 20 days for me aswell...so much less stress it was going back to that peacefulness now...so much more comforting it has been...

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169 View Post
        fuckin Missouri shoots 25 more free throws than Baylor. Something was wrong there.
        I watched it and had Baylor..Nothing was wrong there, Baylors D is pretty helter skelter and they hack.
        Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          wow dude i didnt even read this post before the one i just made and i think it was about 20 days for me aswell...so much less stress it was going back to that peacefulness now...so much more comforting it has been...
          I mean its not that big of a deal, I certainly wanted to make the bet so whatever thats on me...and on you.

But I will agree that its very nice having your mind free to think about other things..When I bet sports it tends to capture my thought process and take my focus off the rest of the world. Enjoy your break.
          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO View Post
            I mean its not that big of a deal, I certainly wanted to make the bet so whatever thats on me...and on you.

But I will agree that its very nice having your mind free to think about other things..When I bet sports it tends to capture my thought process and take my focus off the rest of the world. Enjoy your break.
            Oh for sure this is all on me I went and threw down heavy on it and right before I did I knew it would probably lose just to teach me a lesson of how well things were going off the field the past few weeks...no stress and totally agree about the thought process things not being there is a total reliever...GL to you also brother!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              Oh for sure this is all on me I went and threw down heavy on it and right before I did I knew it would probably lose just to teach me a lesson of how well things were going off the field the past few weeks...no stress and totally agree about the thought process things not being there is a total reliever...GL to you also brother!!!
              Chado you have too use money management! Going all for nothing is going to kill you in the long haul and that's if you have a long haul betting that way.

Comment

Oregon State wins by 3 favored by four and misses six out
                of seven free throws in the last minute.

:

Comment

Working...
                X