Wake/GaTech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake/GaTech

#523 Wake Forest -7' (Ga Tech is one of those teams that Wake doesn't play well for some reason and they have not won in Atlanta in 5 yrs. Also, it will be a homecoming for Aminu. And his brother and friend also play for Tech. I look for him to be pumped. And sometime or another, Mcfarland has got to start playing again, think today is the day. Everybody is saying there will be a letdown after the Duke win, not gonna happen here. I'm not saying Wake can't lose, but it WON"T be from a lack of effort. Coach has them playing one game at a time, not dwelling on the last game OR looking forward to the next.)

Also like: #528 L'Ville & #565 SCar.

GLTA!!!

Good Luck Wake .,..

Go WF

Comment

BOL Wake

Comment

I decided to play WF -4 in the 1st half also. When I called it in to my local, he had raised the the game line to -8. (was 7') I parlayed the two. My card is as follows:
        Wake -7' -3$
        Wake-4(1st)-3$
        parlay the two-1$

L'Ville-6 -1/2$
        ECU-1 -1/2$

GLTA!!!

Comment

Good luck Today!!!

d
          E
          a
          n
          o

Comment

Screw Wake Forest with a capital S. Too much internal turmoil on this team right now. I saw three times coming down court when they would not give the ball to Teague. Something is amiss. Lost my ying-yang on this one, gonna lay off awhile, Good Luck to all you guys on BC, enjoy the Super Bowl tomorrow.

Comment

Wake laid an egg....I lost big too..we will get it back...I hope

Comment

Working...
              X