Picks For Saturday (GOY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
    BOL Wayne...I have followed 5 of your GOY's and have lost on all of them...you are money on these so I am convinced it is me. I will sit back and watch....and root for the Baylor bears! GL buddy!
    Thanks TJ cause I'm playing Baylor !!!

Good luck buddy. I just got in and gonna play Baylor !!!
    dave
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Cross Sport
      ---------------

Rough start to the day in hoops. Hopefully it isn't a sign of things to come!

"CSP" ( Units)

Parlay = Baylor +8 (CBB) - L.A.L. (NBA) - Houston (NBA) - Phoenix (NBA) ---> +232

GOOD LUCK
      Last edited by wayne1218; 01-31-2009, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Just brutal guys.

Bad news is - I lost the GOY and i still can't believe they didn't cover that number.

Good news is - All the GOY's are done for this year and there will not be another one until baseball season.

Just a horrible day overall for me. They happen ... and they suck. Hopefully you all have the right side tomorrow night and you get your money back!

Comment

Sorry buddy! You'll get them next time! GL tomorrow!
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            Just brutal guys.

Bad news is - I lost the GOY and i still can't believe they didn't cover that number.

Good news is - All the GOY's are done for this year and there will not be another one until baseball season.

Just a horrible day overall for me. They happen ... and they suck. Hopefully you all have the right side tomorrow night and you get your money back!
            Get'em back next time buddy...you are solid with these...if you had one tomorrow I would play it.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
              Get'em back next time buddy...you are solid with these...if you had one tomorrow I would play it.
              my thoughts exactly buddy.Dont let one day ruin a nice run in hoops so far for ya buddy.You will get it back no doubt
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
              X