Baylor OVERRATED. 1st Half and Game Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baylor OVERRATED. 1st Half and Game Play

Baylor is 3-34 against ranked teams the last 6 years.
    UT has won 22 Straight over 11 years.
    Non-conf wins are only meaningful for RPI ratings come March. They haven't beaten anybody!

Baylor has been down BIG in 3 of last 4 games, against OSU, A&M, and OU. They came back to beat OSU in OT at home, that is why I like the first half play best with a smaller on the overall. GL..

10* 1st Half - UT PK (even)
    5* Game - UT +1

Posted Record
    CBB
    10* (1-0) +10 units

1unit = $100

Originally posted by okmelonhead View Post
    Non-conf wins are only meaningful for RPI ratings come March. They haven't beaten anybody!
    This one confuses me a little bit. They beat the team sitting in 5th in the Big East in Providence, they beat a 14th ranked Arizona St team and it may not have been a great win but they also beat Washington St on the road when they were (6-1). Texas has played some good teams but they are only (2-3) against ranked opponents. At least 1 of us will win. GL!

Comment

This is why this is such a great pick "UT has won 22 Straight over 11 years." Like the old saying Ride that steak to get rich.....

Comment

The 1st half was a def. lock, but Baylor is not overated and shouldve won this fuckin game.

Comment

Originally posted by rcmcd View Post
          The 1st half was a def. lock, but Baylor is not overated and shouldve won this fuckin game.
          You have to consider the mental edge that programs like UT and other top teams possess over those teams that are trying to build or in Baylor's case, rebuild programs. In close games, it's obvious it makes the difference between winning and losing.

Comment

Texas is a top program????LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Let me ask you this BRO who owns the all time record between the Hogs and the Horns?

Comment

You said Baylor was overatedDoes Baylor play sports

How can you be overated when you suck like its your sole meaning in life

Sorry Shoeman, i love you bro
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Baylor shoulve won this game , and your dumbass acts like your Wayne Allen Root....dude jerk off already!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

JC whats up my brotha?

Comment

If Baylor hits the 3s they test anyone in the country...overated i don't think so...and saying that tx has dominated baylor for 6 yrs...well duh. they came back from a death penalty of sorts 6 yrs ago...everyone was beating baylor...

i wouldn't be so quick to bet against this team...especially with teams like texas this year...congrats..you won tonight but when 5 guys average in double digits its hard to call them overated..

just my .02
                    You would be punctilious in assuming that."

Comment

Originally posted by Gin View Post
                      If Baylor hits the 3s they test anyone in the country...overated i don't think so...and saying that tx has dominated baylor for 6 yrs...well duh. they came back from a death penalty of sorts 6 yrs ago...everyone was beating baylor...

i wouldn't be so quick to bet against this team...especially with teams like texas this year...congrats..you won tonight but when 5 guys average in double digits its hard to call them overated..

just my .02
                      Agreed. Nice write up!

Comment

Let me clarify.... IMO, Baylor did not deserve to be favored over #11 UT. I realize it was a home game, but they were given a little too much credit before the game given the history.

If UT had been -2 or -3, I would have taken Baylor and ended up losing.

BTW, I'm not a UT fan anyway. I just like winning and hate losing, which is what I thought was the point of this site.

Comment

Originally posted by okmelonhead View Post
                          Let me clarify.... IMO, Baylor did not deserve to be favored over #11 UT. I realize it was a home game, but they were given a little too much credit before the game given the history.

If UT had been -2 or -3, I would have taken Baylor and ended up losing.

BTW, I'm not a UT fan anyway. I just like winning and hate losing, which is what I thought was the point of this site.
                          point taken..again congrats on your win but when the thread is titled Baylor overated i tend to think your downgrading the accomplishments of this team....they have proven to be a solid play for me several times this year..namely against Prov, ASU, OU 2nd half, & OK State...i find alot of value in this team.
                          You would be punctilious in assuming that."

Comment

Working...
                          X