Sun Nfl Picks==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Nfl Picks==>

Big move with Dillion out for the Bengals and I am sure Holmgren saw the film of last weeks scorefest......adjustments made....and IT IS THE BENGALS!

5*==>SEATTLE -2.5

Raining at Pitt and Bettis to start added to the fact the Rams offense rely on precise timing routs in their offense supplemented by the running attack.....Oh yeah....their 3rd back in the depth chart must start today too!

3.5*==>PITT -2

BAD NEWS FOR INDY......They have Mongro and Williams as damaged running backs that can't play today......oh yeah.....Edgerrine James is 100% and will START

3*==>COLTS -12.5

The Saints at home in the dome vs. a very damaged Carolina team......Carol if healthy would win this game but the Saints at home coming off the offensive explosion with a small spread should win this one

2*==>SAINTS -2.5

THE GIANTS!!! Their SECONDARY is in shambles....they lead the world in offensive penalties and the Dome noise AGAIN will create several......Culpepper has ZERO interceiptions as he throws it away now.....Minn defense leads in turnover ratio.....A tough matchup for Minn personnel wise BUT I STILL BELIEVE MINN LOSES A GAME AND COVER ON THE ROAD.....Not at home vs this chocolate mess of a team in Ny PLUS THE ENTIRE FREE WORLD AND A COUPLE OF 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES ARE ON THE GIANTS TODAY!!! Again!!

1.5*==VIKINGS -5
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

gv

best of luck today love pitt and saints just d ont have an opinion on the others

Comment

On 3 of your first 4. Against you on your hometown pick. Good luck, hope one of us go 4-0!

Comment

Not a problem and good luck to you both!!

My pick on the Vikes is simply because massive money has moved that line down from opening in the week at 6.5 and higher some places.......Can't believe the boys would take a big bath PLUS I REALLY THINK MINN REMEMBERS THE PLAYOFFS BEATING WE TOOK AT THEIR HANDS WHEN THE VIKES WERE FAVORED......A little payback I believe!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!! Goldv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
        X