Blake +170 Tsonga (Bodog)
    WOMEN
    6:00 pm
    Navarro -120 Garrigues (Bodog)
    7:00 pm
    Azarenka +180 S.Williams (Bodog)
    7:30 pm
    Kuznetsova -165 Zheng (Betus)

Yea the favorites have been cleaning house the past couple days. You went with all dogs on Friday night and I think of the 16 matches total only 1 or 2 dogs won. GL tonight brother!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Hey Moony if you go to Watch Online tv sports news and entertainment for free at channelsurfing you can watch each individual match live as its happening with no announcers just court cameras its awesome check it out tonight!!!

Comment

good luck with the green balls moonie
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Monfils pulls an

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
            Monfils pulls an
            its a win

Comment

Moony I went to bed and didnt see one second of the Murray/Verdasco match WTF happened? He won the 3rd set 6-1 and layed an egg in the 4th and 5th how did it happen? Injury? I heard he was sick? Wow just wow looks like Verdasco's fitness really payed off unreal...

Comment

Moony I went to bed and didnt see one second of the Murray/Verdasco match WTF happened? He won the 3rd set 6-1 and layed an egg in the 4th and 5th how did it happen? Injury? I heard he was sick? Wow just wow looks like Verdasco's fitness really payed off unreal...

I did not see the match,but it is shocking.Verdasco is such a head case and was totally dominated by Murray in 5 previous matches I dont see how he stayed with Murray for 5 sets and won without falling apart.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
                  I did not see the match,but it is shocking.Verdasco is such a head case and was totally dominated by Murray in 5 previous matches I dont see how he stayed with Murray for 5 sets and won without falling apart.
                  From what I have found out so far is that Murray was suffering from the Flu and also he was the one who was acting like a headcase throughout the match bitching non stop and stuff....I really need to watch a replay of this one I dont get it either because a healthy and determined Murray would not lose to Verdasco expecially not in a Slam....looks like Nadal over Fed in the final again huh...

Comment

From what I have found out so far is that Murray was suffering from the Flu and also he was the one who was acting like a headcase throughout the match bitching non stop and stuff....I really need to watch a replay of this one I dont get it either because a healthy and determined Murray would not lose to Verdasco expecially not in a Slam....looks like Nadal over Fed in the final again huh...
                    I might take Del Potro over Federer

Comment

Working...
                    X