Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quite possibly one of my worst beat ever !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite possibly one of my worst beat ever !!!

HOUSTON + 5 1/2

THEY HAVE A 10 POINT LEAD WITH 48 SECONDS LEFT IN THE GAME !!!!

GAME SOMEHOW GOES TO OVERTIME AND ARIZONA WITH BY 6 AFTER A FOUL WITH 3 SECONDS LEFT

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing you were not watching it, or were you?? NBA games are bad for the heart because of the momentum swings and lead changes.

That is a pretty bad beat, you will survive it though!
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      good thing you were not watching it, or were you?? Nba games are bad for the heart because of the momentum swings and lead changes.

That is a pretty bad beat, you will survive it though!
      didt see it

but

10 point lead with 48 seconds and it goes to ot ????

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
        didt see it

but

10 point lead with 48 seconds and it goes to ot ????
        I don't know about you, but when that happens to me, I lay low for awhile. I am supersticious as hell when it comes to sports and sports wagering.

Bad break man, but you will come back. Good luck

Comment

That really sucks man. I get screwed all the time when a game goes to o.t. too

Shake it off and hit the next 5!

Comment

dont worry about it BOSS... your the GOLDEN GREEK you will make it up!! but it does suck to lose like that . brush it off you greek and lets pound em tomorow with a 20 star BOMB

Comment

THAT is a horrible beat Greek!! I had Zona and already had it penciled in as a loss. Basketball is known for the absolute worst beats in the world, just like crap like this!! I'm just glad I was on the right side for a change.

Will be looking for your next 20* play!!

Comment

Originally posted by slappy's son View Post
                THAT is a horrible beat Greek!! I had Zona and already had it penciled in as a loss. Basketball is known for the absolute worst beats in the world, just like crap like this!! I'm just glad I was on the right side for a change.

Will be looking for your next 20* play!!
                dude the guy just took a bad loss and you wanna come in his thread and say you had zona!!! show some class man!!

Comment

I feel your pain, I had Houston as well. As soon as I saw that score, I saw where I lost Tenn-Chat in 2 over-times. Mama said there would be days like this.

Comment

Its not that they lost in overtime that bothers me

how does it get to overtime when u are up 10 with 48 seconds !!!!

Comment

Sorry GG, nothing any of us can say that will make u feel better. Hang in there bro.

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
                        dude the guy just took a bad loss and you wanna come in his thread and say you had zona!!! show some class man!!
                        Cash - I was agreeing with Greek 1000%, and the fact I had AZ means absolutely nothing to him! We all get beat like this somewhere along the line, and I showed no disrespect, and didn't gloat. Like I said, I had it at a loss, and getting beat like that absolutely sucks! There was nothing un-classy about my post! Up 10 with 48 seconds to go, EVERYONE had this game penciled in.... no friggin way it should have been anything different! How the hell do you blow a 10-pt lead with less than a minute to play?

Comment

Originally posted by slappy's son View Post
                          Cash - I was agreeing with Greek 1000%, and the fact I had AZ means absolutely nothing to him! We all get beat like this somewhere along the line, and I showed no disrespect, and didn't gloat. Like I said, I had it at a loss, and getting beat like that absolutely sucks! There was nothing un-classy about my post! Up 10 with 48 seconds to go, EVERYONE had this game penciled in.... no friggin way it should have been anything different! How the hell do you blow a 10-pt lead with less than a minute to play?
                          yea your right!! thats the worst freakin loss i ever seen

Comment

Working...
                          X