This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    Guys, I am not one to go back and forth but You do have the right to ask these questions ...

I can not answer for Monte but I am sure kb was not banned because of what he said in this thread to crazy ... it is what he said to Monte ... Pls go back and read kb's post again ... You can not bash the owner of a site ... I think anywhere else you would get more than 1 day ban if you did ...
    thanks for trying to clear things up spark, again not trying to cause trouble
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
      thanks for trying to clear things up spark, again not trying to cause trouble
      I never took it that way mavs ...

Good Luck man

Comment

Spark, was Dimer banned?
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
          ...I think anywhere else you would get more than 1 day ban if you did ...
          I'm certainly not trying to start a big debate, but, (this case is similar).
          I was on another site for about 6 months when a guy (now he's 'aftermath') joined there.
          I caught him cheating on his records & lying & pumping his ego on a daily basis.
          After catching him numerous times the owner/admin asked me to relax about him.
          I told the owner/admin that he was fuckin crazy for allowing that scumbag to stay.
          I went on to tell him (publicly) that he was sending the wrong message to members.
          After we went back and forth a bit, i finally said, "you're fuckin flat out wrong here".
          (long story short - that's the site i was a mod at - he made me a mod 2 months later)

The problem was, his head mod/partner also turned out to be a scumbag tout.
          (and of course, i told him he was a lying scumbag tout - the story ends there)

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
            why wasn't that ban where its only for the thread used (ie: volsfan), wouldn't that have been sufficient. JMO, you guys run a great site
            KB was banned from this thread. Then he proceeded to make a comment in the urgent thread which got him the 1 day ban.

Comment

Originally posted by FRITO View Post
              I'm certainly not trying to start a big debate, but, (this case is similar).
              I was on another site for about 6 months when a guy (now he's 'aftermath') joined there.
              I caught him cheating on his records & lying & pumping his ego on a daily basis.
              After catching him numerous times the owner/admin asked me to relax about him.
              I told the owner/admin that he was fuckin crazy for allowing that scumbag to stay.
              I went on to tell him (publicly) that he was sending the wrong message to members.
              After we went back and forth a bit, i finally said, "you're fuckin flat out wrong here".
              (long story short - that's the site i was a mod at - he made me a mod 2 months later)

The problem was, his head mod/partner also turned out to be a scumbag tout.
              (and of course, i told him he was a lying scumbag tout - the story ends there)
              Again us 3 mods have been looking at the situation with crazy and watching him for some time. We were on top of it before anyone else and it was handled the way it should have been. That's with proof that the guy is a scamdicapper.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                KB was banned from this thread. Then he proceeded to make a comment in the urgent thread which got him the 1 day ban.
                Understood thanks monte
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

KB IMPLODING!!!!!!

This has got to be the greatest day in Bettorschat History!! Job well done Mods!! JOB WELL DONE!!!!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice hit with michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to you

Comment

ban me too

If this site has been reduced to views, then i dont want to be apart of it either

If KB and Dimer go, I will go with them

kbsooner21
                      Banned
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

I read this whole thread.My wife always ask me why so much drama in our forum. I believe if anyone followed his picks it was a winner all in all. JMO
                        Last edited by STEVEWINS; 01-25-2009, 03:19 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by STEVEWINS View Post
                          I read this whole thread.My wife always ask me why so much drama in our forum. I believe if anyone followed his picks it was a winner all in all. JMO
                          These scumbag touts hope to lure in people that think that way.
                          I've seen it 100 times before, they hope to catch a nice run to lure you in.
                          ANYBODY can catch a run once in awhile and look like a sport picking guru.
                          You must not have seen his first attempt in here, he lost about 400 fuckin units.
                          There is a method to their madness, (win or lose) hype it up for the attention,
                          then hopefully catch a nice run (which of course draws interest) and set the trap.
                          Once he's got you convinced that he's a winner he starts asking you for your money.
                          The dumbfuks that fall for it will then see his true colors and lose their ass EVERY TIME.
                          (If they don't catch a winning run - they will start all over under another username)
                          These scumbags can literally do this for the rest of their lives all across the internet.
                          (they don't RISK a fucking thing - they just need time and a computer to scam you)
                          Most of these scamming scumbags have numerous usernames at numerous sport sites.

What (A LOT) of people DON'T understand, is that they have a ZERO risk factor.
                          (EVERYTHING THEY DO IS WITH YOUR MONEY - NOT THEIRS - THEY CAN'T LOSE)
                          It's a total scam across the internet every day of the week - don't fall for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X