No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Super Bowl line movement???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Super Bowl line movement???

I'm taking Zona, and want to get it to 7.5. The line has pretty much sat at Pitt -7, -110 most places I've seen. I was thinking about buying the half and getting +7.5 @ -125. Does anyone see any major movement in this line closer to game time next week? Would you guess it goes up or down?

superbowls are never close..if u like az take ml
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

7 is a tough number for Vegas to toss out. It creates middle opportunities that could come back and bite the books.

I think it was Pittsburgh and Dallas in the 70's where the line moved from 7 to 7 1/2, and ended up at 6 1/2. I think Pittsburgh won by 7, and Vegas got crushed.

Some of the veterens here may remember that, but I have heard the story told many times.

It will be interesting to see what the line does. Vegas isn't stupid....or are they?

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
        I'm taking Zona, and want to get it to 7.5. The line has pretty much sat at Pitt -7, -110 most places I've seen. I was thinking about buying the half and getting +7.5 @ -125. Does anyone see any major movement in this line closer to game time next week? Would you guess it goes up or down?
        It'll take a helluva lot to get vegas off that 7 now.
        I might just try to middle it (Ariz +7.5 & Pitt -6.5)
        gl

Comment

I have Pitt at -6.5, if i goes up to 7.5. I'll be middling, and just rooting for my box pools. But my guess is IF it goes anywhere it will be UP
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life View Post
            superbowls are never close..if u like az take ml
            what about last year? carolina pats? eagles pats? most are close....steelers seahawks?

Comment

Working...
            X