Halftime Halftime Halftime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halftime Halftime Halftime

Halftime plays record is 4-3 on posted plays to this point. Nothing outstanding I realize, but we will get there. There is money to be made in these halftimes if the price is right.

Monday night I forced two plays and paid for it. Yesterday I saw nothing and stayed away.

Tonight I saw some potential plays at 7 but the halftime scores didnt make for a strong plays so I stayed away.

Game 589/590 is a different story though:

Baylor/Kansas STate

Over 77.5 9 Units

Also a smaller play on:

Nebraska/Oklahoma Under 70.5 5 Units

Good luck!

Havent wished everyone luck in their threads in the past two nights, so I will do it here. Good luck everyone!
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Originally posted by 3ebRocks View Post
    Halftime plays record is 4-3 on posted plays to this point. Nothing outstanding I realize, but we will get there. There is money to be made in these halftimes if the price is right.

Monday night I forced two plays and paid for it. Yesterday I saw nothing and stayed away.

Tonight I saw some potential plays at 7 but the halftime scores didnt make for a strong plays so I stayed away.

Game 589/590 is a different story though:

Baylor/Kansas STate

Over 77.5 9 Units

Also a smaller play on:

Nebraska/Oklahoma Under 70.5 5 Units

Good luck!

Havent wished everyone luck in their threads in the past two nights, so I will do it here. Good luck everyone!
    How strong 1-10? Thanks in advance, I like it but in the 6-7 range

Comment

7-8 range. Dont go higher than a 12 unit play ever so 9 units bout 3/4 of that.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

7-8 range. Dont go higher than a 12 unit play ever so 9 units bout 3/4 of that.
        Excellent, thanks...and good luck to us.

Comment

Got em both!

Will be updating this thread nightly with the halftime plays.

Comment

Got em both!

Will be updating this thread nightly with the halftime plays.
            Not even close. Great call, will be watching for more of these.

Thanks again

Comment

Thursday

Thursday Second Half Plays.

707/708 WVU/GTOWN Over 70.5 2nd Half 9 Units

709/710 Providence/Seton Hall Over 84.5 2nd Half 3 Units
              What scares me in this game isnt the 84.5 total its the fact that they scored so much in the first half. You saw what that did in the Uconn game last night, the defense turned it on. But in this game the disparity this season for Seton Hall in giving up and scoring in the 2nd half compared to the first is so huge, that I am playing this, just playing it on the small side.

Good luck everyone.
              Last edited by 3ebRocks; 01-22-2009, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Does UWGB have a chance of pulling the upset
                at Butler tonight??? I know all the coaches there
                personally and this would probably be Coach K's
                biggest win since he was there.

dEaNo

Comment

Originally posted by Deano View Post
                  Does UWGB have a chance of pulling the upset
                  at Butler tonight??? I know all the coaches there
                  personally and this would probably be Coach K's
                  biggest win since he was there.

dEaNo

I would say no but thats easy to say since the game is now over. I would have said no had I read this earlier though. Butler is a 2nd half team, number 1. Cant even tell you how many games they were down at half and won this year. 2, they are just better than GB, and 3, they are/were at home.

Comment

Got em both!!! Needed ot in the Providence game, that was the smaller one anyway so we had a plus night regardless, but we got it and I aint apologizing for OT. Probably would have gotten it without the OT if it wasnt a one point game the whole last two minutes. Nobody ever had to foul was our problem there, but no problem at all actually. 2-0 tonight, 8-3 so far on the season.

Check back at halftimes of the second wave of games as there are some attractive matchups.

Comment

Thursday Night Hoops Continued

Game 737/738

St. Marys's/San Diego

Over 67.5 7 Units

This would be an even stronger play if San Diego werent down 18 at half. But last year they showed they could make up a big halftime deficit against this same team. Doing it two years in a row is another story. But they dont need to make up the deficit. They need to do better than they did and we fully expect them to do much better, hence the strong play.

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Game 735/736

UCLA/Washington State

Over 64 2nd Half 7 Units

Another strong play.

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Working...
                        X