Tuesday's CBB SEC GOY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuiceHater View Post
    Funny thing is I didn't follow...just having a hard time keeping up with all of the GOY's...Better luck next time!

but earlier in the day

I am with you on this one...

Any chance you might be able to explain your system on how you cap games. Thanks for the picks...keep em coming!
    Sure you weren't on it

Comment

Just another of the many BS scammers who put up GOY's all week, every week! This guy may even be Crazy Skills under one of his many screen names!! Vandy winning by 15!! That was a joke! How about LOSING by 15!! He only lost that one by 28 points ATS!!

This guy also had Oklahoma pounding Florida, and even more amazing, Ball State pounding Tulsa! BOTH huge losers! I can't remember the last post this guy made that had a winner in it!!

Comment

This guy's been pretty solid. Sorry slappy, I must miss your threads where you post nothing but winners each and everyday

This is the first GOY I've seen from him and I'm sure he feels as bad as anyone about putting it out there and losing. Cut him some slack...

Comment

Originally posted by JuiceHater View Post
          Funny thing is I didn't follow...just having a hard time keeping up with all of the GOY's...Better luck next time!
          IF YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW,WHY YOU IN THIS DUDES THREAD STIRRING UP SHIT -how bout live and let live brother !!
          Last edited by WayneChung; 01-21-2009, 02:09 PM.
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
          X