One NCAAB play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One NCAAB play

I love a small board, and I love one game on this board.

From any angle, Georgia Southern AT Western Carolina is a Pick 'Em game to me.

Ga Southern played a more consistently strong level of non-conference competition, and have started Southern conference play at 3-3, with losses to Davidson and Charleston, far and away the two best teams.

While Western Carolina sits at 3-2 in conference, this is more a matter of an easy early schedule than a sign of a contender. W Carolina's 3 conference wins have come at the expense of NC Greensboro (3-12), Elon (4-10), and Furman (2-13), and there is no mistaking these as the worst teams in the Southern.

There are two common conference opponents: NC Greensboro and Samford.
    Both teams defeated Greensboro: W Carolina by 5 points at home, and Ga Southern by 9 AT NCG.
    Ga Southern defeated Samford at home by 7 points, while W Carolina was defeated by 12 AT Samford.

There is nothing in any of the numbers, schedules, or conference comparisons that points to W Carolina being a favorite of any kind in this game, so to be favored by 8 simply seems crazy. I have a large play on the eight points here and I'll hope for a Georgia Southern victory.

Georgia Southern +8
    Good luck.

Good luck with Georgia Southern, on em too!
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Good luck tonight!

Comment

Working...
      X