Bradley/Southern Illinois 2nd Half Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley/Southern Illinois 2nd Half Special

I am not playing this game because it is the only college game going.

Actually I have been studying 2nd half scoring trends in CBB for a couple weeks now and starting playing and posting the selections yesterday and did quite well. Going into this weekend this game was targeted as potentially the best 2nd half opportunity for numerous reasons. As I said yesterday with the Pacific game, I am not thrilled that one team has the size of lead it does, but its still a play and a strong play at that. The amount of points is a more important factor and that number is right where I wanted it to be.

823/824

Over 66 2nd Half Total 9 Units

Bradley/Southern Illinois

Good luck everyone!!!
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Good Luck on this one, watching this game is like watching paint dry. I played the over for the game, needing a triple OT. GL on your 2nd half play!

Comment

ill join ya man gl!
      twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Teams just off tonight....get em back tomorrow.

Comment

thanks for the winner rocks bailed out my bradley bet
          twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
            Teams just off tonight....get em back tomorrow.
            Wow, this was my attempt at a jinx, but honestly didn't think it would work b/c when I put it up with 4 minutes, scoring was well below pace. They must have went crazy late. Nice hit and thanks!

Comment

WHAT A GREAT CALL they even covered the OVER

Comment

Glad you guys followed.

Listen guys, stick with me here with these plays. I feel that I am on to something here. I realize that the fouling at the end of this game is what put it over but to be completely honest, I expected exactly that. We needed a bunch, so I am not saying that I wasnt sweating it out, but the game went as I was hoping it would. I put a lot of work into these and for now the bulk of my work will be these halftime plays and I figure I will ride with you guys on the full game stuff because there arent enough hours in the day to do both. Anyway, enough of my blabbing. Look for the plays, because I fully expect to put up a real good record with them.
                Last edited by 3ebRocks; 01-18-2009, 09:20 PM.
                "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Very nice, appreciate the winner. I already put a "L" beside it.

Comment

Working...
                  X