Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

During NFL Sunday, In A Golf Pool. Some Help Please???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During NFL Sunday, In A Golf Pool. Some Help Please???

I have to choose between Steve Marino and DJ Trahan. I have 30 minute to make this choice. One on one matchups were picked at random at beginning of each day and this is my matchup. I dont know much about golf and never heard of either of these guys. Anybody info would be appreciated.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Originally posted by 3ebRocks View Post
    I have to choose between Steve Marino and DJ Trahan. I have 30 minute to make this choice. One on one matchups were picked at random at beginning of each day and this is my matchup. I dont know much about golf and never heard of either of these guys. Anybody info would be appreciated.

Take Steve Marino IMO.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Steve Marino -1 thru 12

DJ Trahan +2 thru 7

Hope you got on it!
      NBA is a joke

Comment

I did, I did!!!!!Lets go Steve. Thanks so much for your help, Flare. I meant to come up here and post a thanks and I just go sidetracked with all the other shit going on. So thanks!!!I appreciate it alot.
        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks View Post
          I did, I did!!!!!Lets go Steve. Thanks so much for your help, Flare. I meant to come up here and post a thanks and I just go sidetracked with all the other shit going on. So thanks!!!I appreciate it alot.

Your welcome,

Looks like a lock now,

Marino -3 thru 16

Trahan +1 thru 11
          NBA is a joke

Comment

You are the man!!!I buy you a beer next time I am at a Ravens game. Which of course will be first time. Few more holes and I got it. Thanks buddy.

Comment

Marino -4 Finished

Trahan +2 thru 13, put it in the bank!

Ravens Stadium is worth checking out!
              NBA is a joke

Comment

I pass it on the way down to see my sister in NC. Looks pretty cool from I-95.

Comment

Working...
                X