• Show
Clear All

• NBA Sunday

YTD 28-17 +13.2 units
    2* 5-1 +7.8 units
    1* 23-16 +5.4 units

I lost last night with the Heat......

1* Raptors +3 1/2
    Phoenix is a very badly coached team and is trying to adapt to new personnel and a coach determined to slow them down. It's not working. They are only 13-24 ATS---an indication the public is consistently overvaluing them. The Suns have not only lost two in a row; they are a rotten 3-11 ATS their last 14. Toronto is no great shakes either but the Raptors are coming off four relatively clsoe losses in a row and are playing a little better than their poor record would indicate. (I got the 3 1/2 with one of my offshores and there are a few of the 3 1/2's out there but this is still very playable at +3 as I look for a Raptors win.)

AMAZING STAT OF THE YEAR:

Okalahoma City is now 13-2 their last 15 ATS. I'm not playing them tonight for a couple of reasons but a blind bet on the Thunder for the past two months has been like stealing.

NFL:
    I posted this in a separate thread days ago but I'll reiterate it here:

3* Steelers -5 1/2

Raptors are now +4; not sure why.

Calderon wasn't going to play; it might be Jermaine O'neal's status.

Comment

thanks griss...i got 4

Comment

Damn I'm on the side. I do like the Steelers however. Calderon bing out is a huge factor for me. The basically got blown out the other night in Indiana. O'Neal is limited, so Bosh and Bargnani will have to carry them, I don't think that's enough to stop Shaq, Amare, Nash, J Rich, etc etc

Comment

I think this is the reason for the line movement, Shaq will probably play

Shaquille O'Neal should play against the Raptors on Sunday.

The Suns play on Monday, so don't bank on Shaq playing in that one. But he should have a field day on Sunday against a gimpy Jermaine O'Neal and center Andrea Bargnani, who plays more like a small forward.

Comment

Working...
          X