Saturday's Pick 'n Roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Pick 'n Roll

Hey BC! We stumbled a bit yesterday (2-4, -3.70 units). I have confidence that with a big board today, we will get back on track! Here are my early pick in this all day thread:

NCAAB
    6 units - Oregon +2
    4 units - Baylor -5.5
    3 units - 1H Baylor -3 (-105)
    2 units - Missouri -15
    1 unit - ML Duke -475

Check back throughout the day for more picks!

I hope everyone has a great day! Have some fun win a lot of dough! Catch ya later! Best of luck!
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

gl u peanut
    NFL...........0-0
    NCAAF ......4-3-1
    NBA...........0-0
    NCAAB.......0-0
    NHL...........0-0
    OVERALL
    0-0
    +70.0dls

110 dls per bet

Comment

Get em back today peanut BOL to ya.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Good luck Peanut!

Comment

Interesting play there with Duke. Winner is a winner. GL on the late plays.
          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

So far, we are 3-2, but -2.75 units. I couldn't remember the last time the Ducks started Pac-10 play 0-6.

Adding (7 pm est games):
            4 units - Furman +11
            2 units - Dayton +1.5
            2 units - Massachusetts +3
            2019 SEASON
            NCAAF
            42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
            11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Okay! Alright! We did really well here in the second half (swept)! I got a play here for the San Jose State - Hawaii game! I love picking Hawaii games. I am very familiar with the team and have had success...

NCAAB
              6 units - Oregon +2 L -6.60
              4 units - Baylor -5.5 W +4.00
              4 units - Furman +11 W +4.00
              3 units - 1H Baylor -3 (-105) L -3.15
              2 units - Missouri -15 W +2.00
              2 units - Dayton +2 W +2.00
              2 units - Massachusetts +3 W +2.00
              1 unit - ML Duke -475 W +1.00

Adding:
              2 units - ML San Jose State EV
              Hawaii's only resemblance of a point guard (Hyrum Thompson) still struggles with a hamstring injury. Without him, Hawaii has struggled with turnovers all year. San Jose State returns the most players of any team in the WAC this year, but haven't been playing like it... At least, until tonight!!!

Had a great day! Hope you did too! Good Luck and I'll check you guys out Sunday-Sunday-Sunday!!!
              2019 SEASON
              NCAAF
              42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
              11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

you like sjsu tonite even with the 2 starters out for the game tonite?

Comment

Originally posted by okolepuka View Post
                  you like sjsu tonite even with the 2 starters out for the game tonite?
                  I think all that stuff about "so-and-so" being out is overrated to say the least. Some very recent examples include:

Anquan Boldin out at the WR position for Arizona at Carolina; Arizona still wins.

Bogut was out for the Bucks either last night or the night before against Sacramento; Bucks still slam the Kings.

So I'd say to just be aware of it... and I think you'd be suprised how often it doesn't mean a thing...

Plus Hawaii is a team who was projected to win like 15 games this year. The fact that they have done so well so far this season is great, but they will come back to earth very quickly with conference play getting in to full swing. Expectations were low to begin with... They are not a very good team (Rodderick Flemings aside).

And that intentional foul with about 11 minutes left to go in the game was a tough call. That turned it around for us...

All in all guys, we went 7-2 today for a 7.25-unit profit. Three of the last four days have been winning campaigns. We get after it agin on Sunday! Check me out! I feel good!!!
                  2019 SEASON
                  NCAAF
                  42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                  11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

great day yesterday nuts. should've listened to you. i like a dumbass followed those bows. no true guards to lead the team. lead to their downfall. all they did was shoot from the perimeter, no inside game what so ever. nitoto is a complete clown. well anyways GL today. hope you post nfl for us. aloha

Comment

Originally posted by okolepuka View Post
                      great day yesterday nuts. should've listened to you. i like a dumbass followed those bows. no true guards to lead the team. lead to their downfall. all they did was shoot from the perimeter, no inside game what so ever. nitoto is a complete clown. well anyways GL today. hope you post nfl for us. aloha
                      Eh man I appreciate it. Mahalo! you'll get it back!

I call him "Ni-uh-oh"! He tries though. Can't fault him for that. As far as today goes, we are 3-2 already (+3.40 units). Check the Sunday thread. We got it!
                      2019 SEASON
                      NCAAF
                      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

that's a good name for him. i remember watching him dribbling the ball down court near his earhole. freaking clown. idon't think they'll win a road game this. keep up the good work man. and i like your philly pick. ncnabb road woes, westbrook sore knee, blah, blah, blah i think they crush them cards.

Comment

Working...
                        X