Friday Pucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Pucks

3-3 + 1 puck last nite. Dallas killed me from having a decent nite, blowing a 3 goal lead and then a 4-2 lead in the 3rd. Oh well.

Pittsburgh missing 2 D-men, Crosby, and Talbot tonight. I want to pick Pitt straight up. This is when Malkin shined last year when Crosby was hurt. He carried the Pens for a good 3 weeks and played outstanding. However, missing the 2 d-men is a concern. They have players to take their place of course, but what worries me is the pairing up of new defensive combinations. Defense get comfortable knowing who is on the other side of them and their tendencies. With all that being said I think the game will go over and hope for a few goals from both sides, even without Crosby.

Also I'll take the home team after both teams are playing a back to back (Colo&Edmonton).

Quite the long winded write up... Waiting for my wife to bring home chinese.. here we go,

3 Anaheim
    4 Pittsburgh over 5.5 ( even ) 2

7 Philadelphia ( even ) 1

12 Colorado ( -120 ) 2

good luck everyone

Good Luck jim

Comment

BOL tonite shags. Chinese hell you'll be hungry again by intermission, better line up some snacks.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Originally posted by libertypl View Post
        BOL tonite shags. Chinese hell you'll be hungry again by intermission, better line up some snacks.
        No kiddin!

Comment

G
          O
          O
          D

L
          U
          C
          K

TONIGHT

d