NBA question for tonight.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA question for tonight.....

Cleveland open as a 6.5 point favorite and it gets bet down to -2.5 against the Hornets. The Cav's are definitely better than the Hornets. This seems like great line value, getting an extra 4 points with the Cav's on a Friday night at home.

Please tell me why I shouldn't pound the living hell out the Cav's tonight. West is out and that might even make this a better play. Cav's will be focused....

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Injuries moved the line down - 3 starters

big z , delonte west, and wallace all out

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
      Injuries moved the line down - 3 starters

big z , delonte west, and wallace all out
      Thanks Greek. I think this fits in your system of betting teams with a star player out. Big Z has been out and West just went out last night....

KAZ
      [email protected]

Comment

The Cavs also played a ot game last night and had to travel home today while N.O. is rested. Lebron didn't seem to be feeling good last night either. I think if anything, it's a great spot for N.O. against a weary and short handed Cavs team. Either take the points or stay away (IMO).

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          The Cavs also played a ot game last night and had to travel home today while N.O. is rested. Lebron didn't seem to be feeling good last night either. I think if anything, it's a great spot for N.O. against a weary and short handed Cavs team. Either take the points or stay away (IMO).
          Thanks Wayne....

KAZ
          [email protected]

Comment

im huge cavs fan i was waitin all wk bet against cavs in this one... i thought they would lose their first home game straight up, line woulda been around 6 but they lost last nite and delonte west out too so down to 2.5... im still likin the hornets i bet em kinda big
            edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

So far, the Cav's are looking like the play.....But lotta game left and this is the NBA

KAZ
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kazdog View Post
                thanks greek. I think this fits in your system of betting teams with a star player out. Big z has been out and west just went out last night....

Kaz
                you are correct - and i laid off the game like a jackass

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                  you are correct - and i laid off the game like a jackass
                  I played it small on a hunch. Wish I would have pounded it, but hey, hind sight is 20/20.

KAZ
                  [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X