Bucs fire Jon Gruden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucs fire Jon Gruden

NFL Networks' Adam Schefter reports that the Bucs have fired coach Jon Gruden.

Dumb in my opinion. I'm sure he'll get hired immediately

Comment

Wow. Two Super Bowl winners fired in the same off season!

Comment

Unreal ....

Comment

Would love to see him go to the Jets so it keeps Spags with the Giants.
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I wonder how many of these teams that have already hired new coaches wish they had known about Gruden's availability.

Comment

These teams are nuts......who do they think they are going to get that is better?

Scott Linehan?

Id be thrilled at this point if the Chiefs got Spags, or Gruden (Im sure he'll sit on his ass and get paid for a year or 2)

Comment

Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!
                2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life View Post
                  Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!
                  You can have Lovie ....

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    You can have Lovie ....
                    id rather have weis lol
                    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                      You can have Lovie ....

Comment

I bet he wishes he would have given my vols a little more thought now Thats what is shitty IMO,he was turning down jobs weeks ago and now that there filled they get rid of his ass

Comment

Gruden is like 57-55 or something down in tampa.

I like gruden, I think he is a decent coach but by no means is he or his record untouchable.

I do believe though if youre going to fire him you better have a decent candidate in the wings ready to replace him.

next question, how does my man marvin in cinnci keep his job?

Comment

Great, he won a SB, what, 6 years ago and with a team assembled by another regime!

Let's see:

1) TB missed the playoffs 4 of the 6 seasons since,

2) They have exactly 2, yes, 2 wins in the month of December the past 3 seasons,

3) They went from 9-3 to 9-7 in the blink of an eye including a season-ending loss to the Raiders (which, IMO, is brutal to say the least)

4) If you watch TB on a consistent basis, the offense is so "tired"...I know the defense stunk the last 4 games of this year, but this offense never improved.

5) Gruden is anti-young franchise QB and won't even give a young guy a chance.

CYA Gruden...I, like a lot of Bucs fans am ecstatic!

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                              Great, he won a SB, what, 6 years ago and with a team assembled by another regime!

Let's see:

1) TB missed the playoffs 4 of the 6 seasons since,

2) They have exactly 2, yes, 2 wins in the month of December the past 3 seasons,

3) They went from 9-3 to 9-7 in the blink of an eye including a season-ending loss to the Raiders (which, IMO, is brutal to say the least)

4) If you watch TB on a consistent basis, the offense is so "tired"...I know the defense stunk the last 4 games of this year, but this offense never improved.

5) Gruden is anti-young franchise QB and won't even give a young guy a chance.

CYA Gruden...I, like a lot of Bucs fans am ecstatic!

Jimmy,

I agree about his SB Win, that was Tony Dungy's team he rode in on.
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X