Right Back with The Ravens and The Low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    I agree, i dont think anyone is going to be able to run the ball at all. Turnovers and field position will be huge in this game.

The Ravens hate the Steelers and the feeling is mutual, I guess I just think that around the 3rd quarter the road, the extra game, and injuries could start to take its toll on the Ravens. Not to mention a rookie QB who could blow up at any minute, he might not but he very well could.

The Ravens have been an amazing story this year, I would have never figured them at season start to be in the AFC championship game. I tip my cap to them win or lose.

And for me to say that is hard, cause I do hate them.

Enjoy the game brother!

ps I hate you
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Right now they got Rolle basically out and Suggs a game time decision I think Suggs will suit up and try his best he is the man and lets hope FWalker comes up big replacing Rolle LETS GO RAVENS

Comment

Cover boy, thanks for "all the winners " and thanks for all the write ups and most of all the good looking girls lol, but for real thanks for the many many winners, just keep "em" comming this way.
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          Enjoy the game brother!

ps I hate you

You enjoy it too brother.

And i hate you
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

I agree with Flarendep1. If you saw Suggs' press conference yesterday you would nominate him for an Academy Award. That was pure BS coming out with a sling saying the doctors never saw anything like his injury. Harbaugh is like Belichick about reporting injuries. If Suggs wasn't playing at all they would have kept it hush hush to the last minute. He will suit up and play. The only question is how effectoive will he be. As for Rolle, don't look for him to even suit up. However Frank Walker isn't that much of a downgrade. Walker is average while Rolle is only slightly above average. I think Pittsburgh's big advantage is at QB. For the Ravens to pull an upset Flacco is going to have to produce. Hopefully it will be a good game. Win or lose the Ravens have exceeded everyone's expectations.

Comment

CB thanks for the picks.. You truly are a class act. *BUMP*

Comment

Good Luck CB
                2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Working...
                X