2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

couldn't agree more with your picks C.B. will be riding 'em hard. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
        3. Tennessee gave the game away on turnovers.

but you had the game capped wrong last week
        What's Baltimore's defense best known for? Forcing turnovers and taking the ball away, right? Sounds like a good capping job to me.

Comment

GL Neil 17-13 pitt sounds good to me. But I wouldn't mind Ray and Ed in the super bowl.

Comment

Good Luck buddy

Comment

GL this weekend CB and Thanks for posting!

I just can't believe how many people put the result on the Balt./Tenn. game last week on the non delay of game call.
              I was at the Balt./Pitt game, the one played at Balt with the contrversial TD call, there were 7 times the play clock expired on Big Ben and not one penalty was called. Why didn't anybody talk about that?
              The point is , it happens all the time! One would think the NFL could come up with some type of solution. Like, maybe buzz the Ref when the clock expires. Sounds pretty simple, huh.

Comment

Neil, Best of Luck!!!! on Baltimore and the Under. It seems to be the right way to go.
                On Zona and Philly. You may be right. I am on Philly and am expecting the defense for the Eagles to slow Warner down considerably.
                Considering an under here but will hold off for now. If you like Zona- look at my thread on what Zona has done in the 3rd Qtr. It is at Zona +1/2
                Last edited by Spearit; 01-16-2009, 10:32 AM.
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

CB, As stated I'm with you on the Ravens, but curious if you have any concerns over the Ravens' health? It seems like Pitt doesn't have any major injuries, where it seems a very real possibiliy that both Rolle and Suggs may miss for Balti. McClain and McGahee both less than 100% as well.

Comment

Nice Job, Paesano Mio...

CB, Thanks for all the winners this year. You are doing an outstanding job !!!

I'll be rooting for us on Ari and Balt this weekend, Bello.

Saturday, I'll be busy making the annual Sopressata, with the fellas from the old neighborhood.

I hope you and yours are well !!! All the best..

Comment

Thank you & good luck CB
                      updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                      NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Good Luck CB!!!

Comment

Thanks Guys

I appreciate the friendship and support.

Not worried about Raven injuries ... the sportstalk radio stations are all over these ( Like Drama Queens ) ... and this means to me it's a non factor.

Anyway,everything is built into the line.

Vinnie B .. I tried to email you ALL OF September but my stuff kept coming back to me. Been worried about you. If you read this , please get in touch ... same old same old.

Good Luck Guys !!!!

Neil

Comment

Missing Suggs could be hug but they may be playing possum with the press, trust me, if Suggs needs to take a needle to suit up, he will. He is a warrior.

Samari Rolle is not that good anyway.

Both earlier games with the Steelers were close and Baltimore has shut down Willie Parker the last 6 times they have played. The only worries I have with my Ravens are the big plays by Ward or Holmes. Even Heith Miller could factor in. Flacco will have to make some big plays and I think he can.

I also think pass interference calls and turnovers will determine this game of field position.

The only reason this Over/Under is even near 34 and not 30 is because both teams will need to pass to move the ball, neiither team will dominate on the ground.
                            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                              Missing Suggs could be hug but they may be playing possum with the press, trust me, if Suggs needs to take a needle to suit up, he will. He is a warrior.

Samari Rolle is not that good anyway.

Both earlier games with the Steelers were close and Baltimore has shut down Willie Parker the last 6 times they have played. The only worries I have with my Ravens are the big plays by Ward or Holmes. Even Heith Miller could factor in. Flacco will have to make some big plays and I think he can.

I also think pass interference calls and turnovers will determine this game of field position.

The only reason this Over/Under is even near 34 and not 30 is because both teams will need to pass to move the ball, neiither team will dominate on the ground.
                              I agree, i dont think anyone is going to be able to run the ball at all. Turnovers and field position will be huge in this game.

The Ravens hate the Steelers and the feeling is mutual, I guess I just think that around the 3rd quarter the road, the extra game, and injuries could start to take its toll on the Ravens. Not to mention a rookie QB who could blow up at any minute, he might not but he very well could.

The Ravens have been an amazing story this year, I would have never figured them at season start to be in the AFC championship game. I tip my cap to them win or lose.

And for me to say that is hard, cause I do hate them.
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

While we're talking injuries, Rolle is probable, and ESPN expects him to play, and yes IMO Rolle is that good. Good luck Neil.
                                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                                X